Can Guinea Pigs Eat Oranges

Can guinea pigs eat oranges and oranges?

Oranges and mangoes are not very good for guinea pigs because if given daily, the acid in them can cause cancer wounds. Also, fruits contain good amounts of sugar, or guinea pigs

Orange guinea pig

Can a guinea pig eat an orange?

Oranges and oranges are great. Due to the high sugar content of the fruit, it should be limited to twice a week. Oil can fill more often. This is a fruit / vegetable table.

They can eat a piece of orange, they don't want to eat oil. Don't give them all at once, give them one piece a day or two and more fruits because orange is full of sugar.

Guinea pigs like oranges! I feed my orange slices all the time and he eats almost everything, including anything. It is highly recommended that you feed them oranges daily and eat something without touching anything for a few days. Sometimes eat my pork and never. Of course, it won't hurt them. It contains a lot of vitamins. In fact, I suggest you buy a vitamin C supplement if you don't give them oranges. You can buy it at most pet stores. Just three drops will replace your sour foods for two to three days. Ok me

Hello ,

You can give him oranges and oil, but maybe he won't like it ... LOL ...

Here is a list of all the fruits and vegetables I can eat.