Can Guinea Pigs Eat Celery

Can Guinea Sugar Eat Celery? Does W's pet (Lenny) eat celery whenever he saves an animal in need?

Yes, but cut it into small pieces. Guinea pigs can pull the strings that pull the celery sticks. In addition, your guinea pig should be given a cup of fresh vegetables every day to get all the nutrients it needs.

Yes, feeding Ajmer with celery is very healthy. We eat celery all the time, they love it. In fact, everything in the salad is healthy for guinea pigs. In my childhood and adolescence, I had 6 guinea pigs at different times, all with their favorite salad, but another delicacy was tomatoes and red peppers.

No, that's not a good thing. Wonder Pets is only SW. Guinea pigs can be found. In addition, celery has straps when it is spread. When you eat guinea pigs with celery, you can go for hair guinea pigs. What do you not want! Some Guiana pigs :(

Yes, they eat celery. But remove the frying pan and the best part of celery that you would like to eat is the leaves. My guinea pig always eats leaves