Can Dogs Get Their Ears Pierced

Can I have my dog's ear pierced? * Add photo *? 3

I would like my dog ​​to have an ear piercing. Is this a bad idea and is there a place where I can do it? Also, what are the risks of piercing my dog's ears? I want to make sure everything goes smoothly and you don't get hurt.

Here is a picture of the ears.

I don't highly recommend it ... dogs don't need to pierce their ears ... they don't need to hug. You see, dogs are animals. They play, run, crawl under and inside things. All sorts of crazy stuff. Your dog's ears get stuck, another reason not to pierce his ears. Earrings can get stuck in anything that happens to your dog, including blankets, sheets, etc. It can hurt if the dog tries to separate, pinches the ear and causes bleeding. In addition, piercings can cause infections and other negative things. Human children can avoid this, but dog ears are more open and accessible, which increases the risk of ear damage. Some people even see it as an animal, although I'm sure that's not their intention. Great question, but definitely not a good idea.

I didn't pierce the dog's ear in any way.

That would be a bad idea. Your dog can't agree with that and you will hurt the animals for no apparent reason. Also, earrings can get stuck on objects and tear your dog's ears. There have been recent reports that a woman has been sentenced to death for piercing her cat's ear for cruelty to animals, so it can be seen in many places.

That's not a good idea. Dogs have veins that pass through their ears. Perforation can result in injuries that may require surgery to repair.

No, the dog's ears should not pierce more than the baby's ears.

My daughter pierced her Dutch ear. She looks so cute. As long as he plays with them and takes them off. He'll be with them for a while, so they need to, or it's normal to put claws in his ear every day. That way, you don't have to wear expensive clothes when you try and wear something that can loosen up so that your ears don't break.

Why? Dogs are not candidates for ear piercing! Why do you want to do so little with your dog? ????

No, nothing can pierce your dog's ears. Or cut or trim the ears and tail.

Please, I don't really know if you don't feel pain, you can just urinate and if the hole gets stuck in your dog's ear it will burst and dry out and hurt. If you want your dog to be healthy, please do not do so. !

Yes don't do that It can be fun for humans, but not for dogs. It's just painful and annoying for them. Why do you give your dog a frustrating pain just for the love of it?