Can Dogs Eat Takis

Can Dogs Eat Takis

Does my dog ​​eat a big bag of pillows? ۔

My younger sister opened a tiki bag, dropped it in the r and my dog ​​took it. It's a good bag, but I know it's not good for dogs.

That was 30 minutes ago, he still treated himself. Do You Think Hell Will Be Healed? It will cause nothing but abdominal pain / diarrhea, will it?

update

Oh, James, maybe you didn't realize I said my little sister? You really can't expect it to be perfect ... thanks.

Tired of tortilla chips, right? Therefore, they contain corn, oil and spices. All dog food contains corn and oil. So your only concern is what. He was actually eating dog food at the supermarket.

This page can help you.

D:

My dog ​​ate a big bag of tiki?

My younger sister opened a tiki bag, dropped it in the r and my dog ​​took it. It's a good bag, but I know it's not good for dogs.

That was 30 minutes ago, he still treated himself. Do You Think Hell Will Be Healed? This should not cause more than one problem ...

Hell is fine. Dogs eat everything that is not good for them. My dog ​​steals food when no one is sitting in my chair and the food is within my reach. He also stole chocolates and foil, and that's fine. The worst thing that can happen to your dog is upset stomach and / or diarrhea.

Can Dogs Eat Takis