Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream

Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream

My dog ​​eats sour cream! Help?

No, anyway. He will be fine. Maybe a little stomach ache, but about that

Hum cream is never bad for dogs ... You can understand almost everything we eat because humans don't harm your dog. The little things that hurt a dog only hurt him. So even if he doesn't eat the cup, everything will be fine.

Always with peace!

In fact, they say that yogurt and other dairy products in moderation are the best for the dog's heart.

Observe the behavior ... If you find something strange, call your vet.

Don't be too careful, you can convince yourself that it doesn't exist. :) everything will be alright.

Your dog will be fine. Other than the amount of cream you do not suffer.

I don't think you need to worry, but check the internet.

Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream

Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream

My dog ​​eats sour cream! Help? 3

So I dropped half the bottle of cream and my dog ​​(Golden Retriever) ate it !! Please help me !! Is it toxic?

No, anyway. He will be fine. Maybe a little stomach ache, but that's about it.

Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream

Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream

Sour cream is never bad for dogs ... you can imagine almost everything we eat, because humans will not harm your dog. The little things that hurt a dog only hurt him. If he doesn't eat the cup, everything will be fine.

Always with peace!

In fact, they say that yogurt and other dairy products in moderation are best for the dog's heart.

Keep an eye on his behavior ... If you find something strange or unusual, call your vet.

Don't be too careful, you can convince yourself that it doesn't exist. :) everything will be alright.

Your dog will be fine. Nothing but the amount of cream hurts you.

I don't think you need to worry, but try the internet.

Can Dogs Eat Sour Cream