Can Dogs Eat Sesame Sticks

My dog ​​ate some of my mole and now it's cute? 3

The doctor said that the warehouse was fine. Will you laugh everywhere?

Thank you very much

I don't know what effect sesame seeds have on dogs, but sesame oil tastes very strong and it doesn't have a good aftertaste for your body and then saliva comes out of your mouth. Maybe there's too much salt? I know that whenever my dog ​​gets bored in the booker, he cries like crazy until he smells and tastes in his mouth. Maybe that's the case for a mole dog. It should be noted that although our best friends have a strange taste in their dishes, but their smell and taste are actually more sensitive than us and often get distracted by things that we do not even pay attention to.

Can Dogs Eat Sesame?

There is nothing wrong with dogs eating sesame seeds. What's on the sesame stick ... I don't know.

Did you tell the doctor that your dog was shaking?

They usually tremble when they feel sick and tired or when they have an unpleasant taste in their mouth.

If you are worried about calling to recharge your batteries, call your doctor ... that's why they are here :)

That means missing. Have you been to the doctor or just talked to him on the phone?

My dog ​​is still missing and after examination the doctor found a large amount of semen in his throat. Droll was because he couldn't fix it.

When your dog is in the right mood, carefully examine the semen in his mouth and throat. Please don't put anything in his throat, because if there is something you can encourage him to do it. Look as far as possible

I now