Can Dogs Eat Plantains

Can Dogs Eat Plantains

Can Dogs Eat Bananas?

The claimant is absolutely convinced. A fried layer doesn't always look good, but sometimes it does. Like you and me In fact, dogs eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and that's good for them. Don't use GS, raisins, onions, garlic, macadamia nuts, avocados, coffee / caffeine. My dog ​​likes bananas, apples, green beans, peas, carrots, celery, cubes, mangoes, watermelons and more. Raw can be met with croquettes.

Can you eat raw bananas?

Plants such as bananas are commonly eaten in South and Central America. Not sure if dogs are toxic?

Ordinary bananas grown in gardens are very edible and even medicinal for human beings. I ate. It is not toxic to humans and I doubt it is toxic to dogs. Most animals do not easily know what they can and cannot eat when it comes to plants. My opinion is to look carefully. Any unwanted reaction took him to the doctor. You can still call the doctor only then. What helps, for example?

Bananas belong to the banana family and they are the food of your dog. Are safe

Can Dogs Eat Plantains

Can Dogs Eat Plantains

Yes, bananas are good for dogs. He lives in Central America, where we have a lot of banana and airplane trees and he gives them to our dog. Too much (I like it more) can cause diarrhea, but a little bit is fine. This is probably better than any processed treatment you can give them.

People in hamburgers (Germany), in England, muffins, pizza (Italy), Irish soda bread, smoked salams, pasta, chocolate mousse, cakes, grilled vegetables, edit: burgers are German, pizza is also European, so it is a dog . What are you talking about Of course, all races eat right now, just as all races use computers and other technologies developed by Europeans. Culture covers so much that it covers the world like any other culture that people forget that people own their culture.

... It's a banana, isn't it?

I'm not sure about bananas, but I just found out that Macadamia nuts are toxic to dogs. Weird

I would say if the survey doesn't say anything, it's not toxic to dogs. There are a lot of websites that list toxic foods, so I think you'll be fine.

Can Dogs Eat Plantains