Can Dogs Eat Graham Crackers

Can dogs eat grams of cinnamon? ۔

I was with my dog ​​when I bit and ate a small gram.

Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon?

what will happen ?

If that helps, it's a Chihuahua.

Please help yourself! :(

Thank you very much !!!!!!

No doubt they can eat it but they can get sick. I met a medium-sized dog that ate a box of donuts. If a dog eats too much sugar or salt, like other fast foods, it can be serious and even sick. You have to be more careful than people with big dogs because they eat too much for their weight. If I eat only a small portion, that's fine. But if you've ever eaten a lot of junk food (according to your size), call your doctor. And as a warning, most sugarless gum and candy contain xylitol, which is highly toxic to dogs, and a few gums are enough for a chewing gum. My madness got stuck in my throat and I was so lucky that I decided to call the doctor or I could do it. Good with your dog

I use it as a training snack. Now, I will not try to raise dogs that weigh a lot of grams, but some are fine.

What are grams? Never heard of Grandma in my life? Could it be a gram weight? So, I would say your dog is safe to eat. If you mean Grahammer, you will still say that this food is safe.

It's okay if they eat little, if they eat too much, their shelf life is shorter than all these human foods, but chocolate is the worst.

Because he ate a little.

everything will be alright

do not worry

Root for sugar, food is bad for dogs.