Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese

Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese

My dog ​​eats blue cheese! Is she cool 3

When I'm not looking, my dog ​​comes to the table and eats blue cheese! My mom said it would only make her diarrhea! what will happen?

It depends on the number, but your dog should be fine. Most dogs have very strong stomachs and love cheese. The worst thing you can do is scare her or give her a mild diarrhea, but that's fine.

Dairy products can sometimes cause diarrhea in dogs, I don't think you need to worry. Your dog will be fine, he won't eat blue cheese ...

The shells are fine. Some people occasionally give their dogs blue cheese as a special treat.

Most dogs are fine, but the chances of a dog reacting to Penicillium ngus found in blue cheese are slim. Roquefortin poisoning with seizures can cause mycotoxicosis, in which the dog develops tachycardia, rapid, shallow breathing, diarrhea, seizures, and, in rare cases, seizures. However, almost all cases of Roquefortin poisoning occurred when a dog entered the litter and ate hard cheese, declaring it unsuitable for human consumption. And for the most part, the dog was fine, especially when examined by a veterinarian for clearing mycotoxins from the stomach immediately after ingestion. Of course, there is little that you need to worry about.

Yes, dairy products can cause diarrhea in your dog, but I don't think there could be anything more serious!

Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese

Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese

It is good. It's just cheese.

Dogs can eat anything humans can.

Now I am going to say why humans should not be fed dogs. But they are all omnivores like humans, which means they can eat meat, grains and plants (vegetables).

Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese

Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese

I thought it would be okay :) So my dog ​​ate a big bag of chocolates and kept kicking.

. This is a cheese your dog doesn't like.

Can Dogs Eat Blue Cheese