Can Dental Assistants Have Tattoos

Can dental assistants get tattoos and / or piercings? 3

I have two tattoos that cover well and one leg that I can cover well. But they pierced my lips and nose and I thought ... if I want to be a dentist, should I remove my piercings? Are there guidelines that I shouldn't get visible tattoos? Because I want to get a tattoo on my wrist next month.

If you can answer these questions, it will be very helpful! Thank you very much!

* Even if you have only one negative comment, do not bother to comment. It's just rude.

Piercing in a medical center can have a negative connotation when it comes to infection control. There are many medical institutions that do not allow this. When it comes to tattoos, there are probably no restrictions, but the age of the dentist is longer and it can damage the practice, and practice may be enough to do that and it is up to you to decide. Is.

It's hard to hide a wrist tattoo, I'll take it seriously again.

I don't know the dental office guidelines, but the question is >>>> which tattoo are you planning. Tattoo means care of the wearer. And they were to be with you for life. That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. If you want to get a tattoo on your wrist or on Y just because it looks good, I wouldn't say. Make a tattoo that means you are important, such as your mother's name, or your name, or your pet's name, or a religious symbol that means a sign to you, or a slogan Which you believe in, or love animals like lions etc. Or the flowers you really like, roses, and so on. Tattoo artists get tattoos where you think they should go and what other people think of them. After all, what is a job if you are discriminated against because of tattoos? If they are the type of employer who will discriminate against you just because of the tattoo, they will realize that they are doing what they do not like and then they will discriminate against you. So you F. Autumn. Get your tattoo and place it wherever you want.

It depends a lot on the dentist's preference.

They took me to a large office on the DS. They told me not to hire girls with tattoos and piercings.

He thought it was unprofessional.

But I have some friends who are tattooed and also standing in the field.

All you have to do is find the right office for you.

Its the best.

My mother is a dental assistant and has 11 tattoos and some holes and no one ever asked her to remove or cover them, but most of them were hidden under her clothes. The most notable are the tattoos on the wrists and behind the ears, the holes in the ears and neck. Help, for example