Can Cockatiels Eat Parakeet Food

Can I open my parquet?

What do these 3 answers say? You have no experience.

Of course you can give him some food, maybe he won't like it. Don't let your cat survive on parquet food. As you can see, starch is very high and active, which means they need to eat more food and calcium than these small parakeets. The parquet diet is for them and, being very small, they do not need to eat ethyl as much as ethyl food. If parakeets are allowed to live on seeds, it could easily be due to nutrient deficiencies / calcium deficiencies. But basically your ethyl is an ethyl, usually it doesn't even make sense to feed the parks.

My partner doesn't like big seeds in dog food so they get lost. I noticed that Parquet's diet seemed to like all sorts of small seeds and none of the sunflower seeds liked it. So I just wanted to make sure no park food could hurt her. It has octopus bones. I offered him a variety of fruits and vegetables, but he didn't like it too much.

Yes of course. Don't listen to Sabrina, she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Parquet food is like star food, only small and beige. Seeds contain more oil, more oil causes diarrhea, diarrhea can occur. I know from experience. Both of my Ethels had a big stomach problem with Ethel's food and now I have turned it into a parakeet food, I don't have a stomach ache anymore.

They need more seeds than parquet. Small sunflower seeds, throne seeds and lots of greens. Pack a handful of broccoli in your favorite Perogo bars. I use tweezers.

In addition, Roman lettuce and chard provide essential vitamin A. Make sure you also have squid for calcium.

Why do you feed your park?

Yes you can However, this is less than required and your partner does not like it.

I don't understand why, there is food.

Of course you can give him some food, he probably won't like it. Don't let your cat survive on parquet food. As you can see, starch is very high and active, which means they need to eat more food and calcium than these small parakeets. Parquet food is for them and, being so small, they don't need to eat like cats. If you live on parakeet seeds, it could easily be due to a lack of nutrients / calcium. But basically your ethyl is an ethyl, usually it doesn't even make sense to feed parrots.

My Ethel doesn't like big seeds in Ethel's diet, so they'll be lost. I noticed that the parquet diet seemed to like all kinds of small seeds and none of the sunflower seeds liked it. So I just wanted to make sure no park food could hurt her. It has octopus bones. I offered him a variety of fruits and vegetables, but he didn't seem to like it much.

Yes of course. Don't listen to Sabrina, she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Parquet food is like star food, only small and beige. Seeds contain more oil, more oil causes diarrhea, diarrhea can occur. I know from experience. Both of my Ethels had major stomach problems with Ethel's food, and now that I've switched to Parakeet Food, I no longer have stomach problems.

I don't understand why, food is food.

Can ■■■■■■■■■■ Eat Parakeet Food

Can I feed my parrots? ۔

Of course you can give him some food, he probably won't like it. Don't leave your cat on parakeet food. As you can see, starch is very high and active, which means they need to take more food and calcium from these small parakeets. Parrot food is for them and they don't need ethyl food because they are so small. If you live on parrot seeds, it may be due to lack of nutrients / calcium. But basically your Ethel is an Ethel, there's usually no point in feeding it a parakeet.

My oil doesn't like big seeds in fodder facilities so they will be lost. I noticed that the parrot's food contains all the small seeds and none of the sunflower seeds like it. So I just wanted to make sure no parakeet food could hurt him. It has octopus bones. I offered him a variety of fruits and vegetables, but he didn't seem to like it much.

Yes of course. Don't listen to Sabrina, they don't know what they are talking about.

Parrot food is like star food, only small and without seeds. Seeds are more oily, too much oil causes diarrhea, diarrhea can occur. I know from experience. Both of my Ethels had major stomach problems with Ethel's diet, and now that I've switched to Parakeet Foods, I no longer have stomach problems.