Can Cats Eat Oatmeal

Can Cats Eat Oatmeal

Can kittens eat oats? 3

I eat apples, cinnamon, oatmeal, jump on the table and sing to eat from my plate, so leave whenever you want, thanks in advance

update

the 4 mois, lui and son frère ont léché le fond du bol, donc je ne les ai pas laisses manger un bol, alors oui et ils mangent beaucoup et pas du tout, et si je nourrissais de lait de cheravre, cell - They

Oh

It is very common to give oatmeal to a cat.

** But remember not to feed them as a daily treat **

The reason is that the stomach gets very big because it is very nutritious.

Twice a week would be great for him.

PS I helped for example.

My kittens want to try all my food: mashed potatoes, mashed apples, beef, chicken and pork. They have no security thing! I noticed that as they get older, they lose interest in my food and prefer cat food.

I think if you check the ingredients of your oatmeal with cinnamon and apple, you will find that it is also high in sugar and not good for cats. One of my cats likes to lick the bottom of my oat bowl (she's 16) and I think she likes milk. Like plain oats with bananas, to sweeten fresh peaches or sliced ​​mangoes.

Try simple things and use a slice of fresh fruit instead of lots of sugar and other flavorful additives.

It won't hurt you, but it has a lot of sugar in it, which is usually not good for you. Pets need food for themselves, and kittens need a special diet that includes everything they need to grow. Also, eating at the table or eating at your plate table is not a good hat to let them in, they will catch them and you will wonder where they are!

It won't hurt them, though I wonder why you let your kitten jump on the table and eat your plate. In the long run, human food is not good for animals because they have different nutritional needs.

My advice is to carefully pick up the kitten and place it in the R and not say it out loud the next time you go to the table. If not, you want it. Imae, have dinner or invite some friends and your kitten will jump on the table and be presented.

And

A little oatmeal won't hurt your cat, but you shouldn't feed it simple oats. Cats' digestion is capable of digesting large amounts of protein and does not digest grains or plant extracts well! (That's why you should always use cat food with protein instead of grains as the first ingredient!) Also, sugar is not good for cats, much less for humans! But a little bit may not hurt.

Although oats contain milk, milk is good for kittens, but many cats do not tolerate lactose!

Can Cats Eat Oatmeal

Can Cats Eat Oatmeal

I don't know about oatmeal with apples and cinnamon, but some kittens like plain oatmeal. I always had a kitten stealing, so I put some of it in an SSL plate for him. He loves your bowl of oatmeal every morning and looks forward to it! If you're worried about the type of taste, call your doctor to make sure you don't have to worry ... OK.

Yes, oats are the best food for dogs and cats, they use them for sensitive stomachs.

It probably won't hurt the kitten, but I think it's a trained letterbox. MDR

It won't happen, but it can cause diarrhea which can lead to dehydration and so on ... so I don't recommend it.

And kittens are different from dogs, their stomachs are very sensitive.

Can Cats Eat Oatmeal