Can Another Company Fill My Propane Tank

Can other companies refill my propane tank? 3

My propane tank runs on Doeast Power, but due to a recent issue I had with them (I reported the prohibited service to the Better Business Bureau and they did not respond), I hoped another company tank Will fill Is it permissible because it belongs to Doeast or do I have to ask Doeast to take the tank and put another tank in it?

Most rebel propane companies will not fill the tanks of other companies. This is the case in most areas. The main reason this is so rare is that suppliers must carry out a thorough inspection before sending hydrocarbons to electrical incinerators. When resolving a dispute with your current supplier, they will not do so to deliver to you. It is not worth it for them.

If you want to change suppliers, you must be able to save the existing tank and set it aside, do an inspection and go ...

Of course you can, but if the company using it checks that it has been refilled by another company, they will collect / unload the tank with propane and do it legally because if the tank is made of propane If the top - the company ends, you. Don't break the contract by buying gas from another company. If there is not enough gas in the tank, I will take it to another company. We pack our goods in summer and cheap in summer.

I would say take a look at the Doeast agreement. If it's your tank, it's yours and / or you can rent it from them. They say yes, so I can assume that if you don't buy directly from them, you will need another tank to register with another supplier.

If you want to change the service, you have to buy another tank. You will not fill it. They always ask if they rent. Even if they do not know which company operates and where. Save yourself the hassle and choose the tank with the service of your choice.