Can Adults Eat Gerber Baby Puffs

Is there anything wrong with eating gerber-grade snacks? ۔

I really liked the puff, I thought it was a great breakfast for me and low calories ... what do you think?

In fact, they are a bit expensive but a little secret ...

When my son was a baby, he always tried to eat a new baby, I wouldn't dare eat it if I didn't like the taste, so I thought it was our gerbera, a fruit sweet called Hawaiian blessing. Are .. Tell. ..

It's great for ice cream and lots of pure baby food!

Is there anything wrong with eating Gerber-grade snacks? 3

I really liked the puff, I thought it was a great breakfast for me and low in calories ... what do you think?

In fact, they are a bit expensive but a little secret ...

When my son was a kid he always tried new baby food first, if I didn't like the taste I wouldn't dare eat it so I thought this is our gerbera, fruit puree called Hawaii Delight. .. I'll tell you ...

This is great for ice cream and many other crushed baby food!

Gerber Grad food tastes terrible, my daughter doesn't like it and I rarely use it with her and never with my son. He is 17 months old and eats like our free time, since he was 12 months old he has no children. Try giving her snacks with every meal. Does he eat with you to see if you are eating the same ingredients? Just to see small pieces of soft fruit, you may like naturally sweet varieties, also try things like chewable toast. They can be easily eaten even with a few teeth, my son has only a new tooth and he cannot eat much.

Yes, layered gerber snacks have strands that are alloid that humans cannot eat. Consumption of these fibers causes closure with prolonged use.

It was my day, but it didn't feel weird. I mean, you can do whatever you want. It's not like people know for themselves unless you say you've eaten.

I think that's fine. Although it can be harmful to health. I think one of the reasons is that it's baby food and they may have added things that only children can eat.

The only thing that amazes me is that some of them look so good!

The only bad thing is that you eat more often than the baby. Looks like you bought it for yourself, not for the baby.

That's all !!! I don't see it as a business, but if I see someone take it and cut it =] hahaha, you're cute

no

I know a lot of people who like baby food.

cp

No, but he will not buy it for his son. You are wasting money.