Can Aarons Come In My House

Can Aaron bring police to his home with a search and seizure warrant and confiscate his property? ۔

Recently disabled and no earnings. Aaron harassed me and said he would take the items back with the police and an arrest warrant.

update

I run out of usage. I will not pay for four years. Payment of electricity for family allowance.

Actually, this is not a request. It is a civil act signed by a judge.

Local police generally do not respond to such civil requests.

Usually administered by the sheriff's office or police station.

Erns takes your paperwork to the sheriff or police station, pays the applicable fee, and signs the paperwork for the arrest warrant.

After the judge signs the vehicle, the sheriff in charge of the vehicle or the police will send an assistant to the company to provide the vehicle and take ownership.

It doesn't matter if you haven't worked recently and become unemployed.

They signed an agreement agreeing to pay for the goods and they can take it back if you stop paying.

Yes sir. All Aaron had to do was go to court and get the verdict and fine for not paying him. It is possible that you agreed to STD recovery when you signed the lease or lease agreement. Once Aaron received the verdict and his belongings, he filed a ballot at the district sheriff's office, ordering them to confiscate the property. It happens all the time. Most people have no doubt about confiscating a car if the debt is not repaid, but the process is exactly the same as confiscating a car with other people and when the debtor defaults on his debt. Is.