Can A Teacher Take Your Phone

Can a teacher snatch something from you at the age of 18? 3

My school has just run some tests on an electronic device. I live in the state of New Jersey and I know there are laws that forgive me, laws that prohibit electronics (cell phones, iPods, etc.), like most in the United States. You Elderly), I pay for my cell phone and I need it because I work and my younger siblings and parents stay in touch. My question is if a teacher accidentally looks at my laptop (maybe after emptying my pocket) can he give it to me? I am cool (18 years old) and also a teacher. Can I choose to transfer my property to him? So should I buy and deposit a monthly payment? The rules say it must be submitted by a responsible parent or guardian. Well, oh, I paid, it's not my parents' responsibility. I hate it when high school teachers think they have so much power over you. Especially when he's 22 and you're 18 ...

If you are a private and registered company you can do this.

You are under the misconception that at the age of 18 you do not have to follow the rules or take orders from anyone.

By the way, you are wrong. Even your parents need to take orders from younger people, such as work managers, police and government officials.

Whether you hate it, you have to follow the rules or drop out of school. And if you don't know, scol is not bound to deal with anyone over the age of 18, you could be fired. And if you try to go back, you can be billed immediately.

And you don't need patches, you just want to do it.

Now stop acting like a child and follow the rules.

If scol does not allow pneumatic cells = yes.

The easiest way to solve this problem when you go to school is to turn off your device. Keep it in the front zipper pocket of your bag. Leave it there until the end of school. So you don't have to worry that the teacher will look at you by mistake when you are emptying your pockets.

Teachers, even at the age of 22, will accidentally give you a trick on your laptop. You know when you're trying to write with a tire under your desk or in your bag.

If the rule is not PNES then it will not be PNES. .

I hate to say that, but teachers have a lot of control over you, just like your boss has control over you when you get a job in the real world. As a student, you promise to follow the rules of the school. It doesn't matter how old you are, it doesn't matter how much we pay. If school rules are not on your cell phone and your parents need to follow them, you should follow this rule. If you decide to hand him over to the teacher, you can be punished until he is fired.

The teacher can take something from you, but it must be returned. If you decide to send the goods, you may be arrested for violating the rules. If the item is removed from you and not returned, you should consult a lawyer. I use the Prepaid Act, which costs $ 30 / month in the first month and $ 20 / month thereafter, which I can cancel at any time. Prepaid law can handle any legal situation and you have access to a wide variety of lawyers and attorneys in the United States. If you need to be represented in court, you will receive a 25% discount on Urly Law Firm fees. This is especially useful when you get a traffic ticket or have a question.

I did the laundry one day (I've been using the same laundry for years) and my shirt came out in a different color. I asked for tears and jumped again. He kept pointing to the "irresponsible loss" sign. I called the prepaid legal department and they sent dirty laundry. One week later, the offer gave me a rip and 1 year of free dry cleaning. I brought several pieces of cloth that needed dry cleaning. So far you are not wrong.

However, you should always consult a lawyer and ask them to pack up in advance. After all, theft is when they don't return the thing.

You can only remove it temporarily. They should also apply school rules or guidelines appropriately. True, this can be bypassed-but not unless you're a techie who knows what he's doing.

When you are in school as a student, you must obey the rules of the school, so your age does not matter.

You can opt out of PNE (this is your right), but you can be removed if you break the rules (this is your right).

Remember, scolding is not yours. You can impose your rules on you or me, sorry, but not school rules.

Yes, teachers can update school rules. You are a student ... then you are subject to the rules of the school.

Schools can set their own guidelines or. Once in your domain, your guidelines apply. Regardless of age, if the policy states that enrolled students are not allowed to have certain electronic devices, this policy applies ... regardless of age.

Yes, bet if you want to learn.