Can A Dvd Player Get A Virus

Is my DVD player infected with a virus? ۔

If I connect a virus-infected USB drive to my DVD drive, will the drive be infected? If so, can I remove the virus from the drive?

There is no chance that your DVD player will be infected with a virus as it infects computer software. A DVD player consists of a simple computer that executes disc commands during playback, but the memory is reset when you press stop or press the disc. The firmware of some DVD players can be updated by inserting a special disc. Therefore, it is theoretically possible for someone to create a hard drive that corrupts the drive's firmware, but this is highly unlikely and will only affect certain models.

Yes, you can transfer viruses from movies recorded on discs to your DVD player. DVD players have software to decode DVD files to play movies. The original DVD (not a copy) is just a data file. DVD players must have not only convertible software but also firmware. Suppose you upload a movie to a network and do not scan for viruses. And the virus. Then you burn to a blank DVD. Then play the DVD on the DVD player. You have just released this virus to destroy your software or firmware. However, viruses are less likely to be written to DVD player software / firmware. Your chances of winning the national lottery are better than the virus that harms your players. Ok me :)

If a USB memory stick is attached to a DVD drive, the virus will not run on it, even if there are viruses in the USB memory stick.

Why?

DVD players have read-only access, unlike computers that have read and write access to any file.

What helps, for example. =]

No, I don't think your DVD player has a virus because it only has ROM.

no ,

It's just that your DVD player doesn't read and doesn't understand computer viruses,

Therefore, no virus will infect or infect your DVD drive.

Example help :)