Can A 12 Year Old Get A Nose Piercing

Does my 12-year-old want a nose piercing if I allow it? 3

Please don't do that. I think it's okay for a 12-year-old girl to have a flattened chest without a nose piercing at one end. I saw my sister piercing when she was 16 years old. Blood came out of his nose and he came out for 4 hours and dizzy for 2 days. Do you want this to be your 12 year old daughter who is constantly bleeding and maybe crying in pain? Watch your conversation with him at age 16 or 17. Therefore, the shell pale must be mature enough to be judged. I don't want to be small or anything, but that's just my opinion.

xx

No, not at all, he is too small. I will wait until I am at least 16 or 17 to talk to him about it. He was released when he was 18 because it was cold. But 16 or 17 would be the best time. Yet he was young. Even as a teenager, you still don't know who you are or what you want. I know for a fact that when I was 16 or 17 I didn't know what it was. I'm 21 and I'm still there and I'm not sure what I really am. I had to have my nose pierced when I was 18 years old. I also got my first tattoo at that time. I just got my second tattoo. I pierced my nose for the first time because I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not and closed it. After all, it's in your face and it shows a lot. She needs to make sure she's ready to be ■■■■■ and beautiful, just as a dog's nose will always be because of the thick cartilage. Other people don't accept it as they used to, and you have to face it and trust your decision. I felt pierced a long time ago because I realized who I was and what I wanted to say. I am now 21 years old. When I was her age, I played with dolls and did what girls were supposed to do. I didn't even think about piercing my nose. I'll just pierce my 12 year old daughter's ears, just pierce a normal ear lobe. I had my ears pierced when I was 9 years old. It suits your age. Nose piercing is definitely not for your age. Let it grow old and mature, then leave your years if you still want to. Mainly because he is very young and he is still in school and it will take a long time, and others may criticize him especially the teachers. Also, like I did, you might change your mind and decide you don't want it anymore. Make him think about it for years. Its the best. Follow my advice and keep watching. This is what you would do if you were in your session.

Buy your own fake jewelry / glue jewelry to get an idea of ​​what it will look like to you. However, do not allow yourself to undergo any type of piercing until you have fully understood all the necessary preparations for piercing, which can occur during and after piercing, to maintain and prepare the piercing. For

I would say at least until 16/17.

I have wanted to have a belly button pierced since I was 14 years old. Mom said if I did that I would leave. I had a lot of navel piercings and they got worse after a while (and I was two years old at the time and afraid to break the school rules, which might or might not be helpful).

I waited until I graduated from high school, and my interest in vocational training grew a little in the sixth grade, only to re-emerge as a student. I did some research to see what Rebel drilling halls would do / charge and I finished this work on 19/20 to spend more years or more. I had to download it a few years ago, but enjoy it if you need to and hope you find it, no matter how difficult it may be, maybe it's too much to like now.

Private bathroom, I see a piercing at the poinet (and it is clear that I am about 19 years old) ... idea

If he is a boy, threats to remove him can be very effective.

I'm not leaving my 12-year-old daughter, but you decide. It's just a hole, so it doesn't matter. I would recommend waiting until 2 or 3 in the afternoon as the skin is a little thicker. My impression is that 12 is so young that there can be no holes other than ears.

Well, I'm a teenager and I've been wanting to have a hole in my belly for a long time and my mom told me I have to wait until I'm 16 because when I'm pregnant I have to grow up to be a sis. Required. After years of waiting, my mother gave me pictures of what would happen if she got an infection, and so on. Even when we went somewhere, he would ask if I could work there, and if I got a big bite in the nose, the answer would be no. Say no, it will force him to do so more often in 2039. I almost stuffed my stomach with the needle, let's say he's a certain age and if you're really willing to do what my mom did and scared you. When I was 16, I didn't have it because I didn't want to. Want to be impressed and get a good job.

no! She is only twelve years old! I have a sister this age and I knew she would.

I was disappointed to see him poking his nose. (As my parents allow) And I know other parents and teachers.

He must have criticized her. I don't know why parents can't hold their children as much as they can these days. Stop them growing so fast.

Even if the questions are asked and not answered, you need to do the right thing.

And put your feet down to do that. Some things are not appropriate for age, and I think a nose ring is good for a 12 year old.

قسم.

By the way, nose and ear piercing is common in children here in India. We pierced our ears when we were about 34 years old and our noses when we were 5 to 6 years old, if our parents wanted. This is a very common practice in India. So it's best to pierce here at 12 o'clock, I don't know of any other place.

Wars

Did your daughter ask for a hole in the edge of the nose or in the middle? I've seen pretty girls use their little nose gestures, which I think are pretty. On the other hand, I have seen septum piercings that are unpleasant. Regardless of age or gender, when someone has a perforated septum, I think anything looks much better than nose-shaped jewelry. Any jewelry should be an attractive accessory rather than a central attraction, so I prefer side pairing rather than septum piercing.

Personally, I will not allow them. He is only 12 years old. I wanted to have a nose piercing when I was 12, but I had to wait until I was 15. Piercing the ear is everything, let him take as much as he wants. But wait until he's at least 15 years old to get his nose sharp. It's not that it's a big deal, it's just a hole, but 12 is still too small. Ear piercing would be a good deal. You have to give up because otherwise he will get bored like me. My mother didn't want my septum to be pierced, so I did it myself. Lily, she knew she had to do this and brought her disinfection kits and the like, but a lot of people didn't want to be careful. Talk to her enthusiastically, but avoid her opinion.