Can 12 Year Olds Wear Contacts

I am 12 years old, can I wear colored contact lenses? If not, how old am I? 3

There is no age limit for contact lenses, in special cases children can wear contact lenses.

Is this the determining factor in whether you are responsible enough to use and maintain your contact lenses properly? Do you also practice good hygiene? When wearing contact lenses, it is important to clean them after each use, disinfect and always store them in a clean container with fresh solution. Also, always wash your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry them thoroughly, even if you notice that they are not attracting your eyes or contact lenses. You also need to make sure that you are going to use it for a long time, it is recommended to use it. Wearing too much contact lenses can damage your eyes and make you more prone to eye infections.

If you think you are ready and responsible to take care of your lenses and use them properly then go ahead :)

See your eye care professional to fit your contact lenses :) The lenses will fit your contact lenses, they will teach you how to take care of them and How to put in / out and check them. They :)

than me :)

There is no age limit for those who wear contact lenses. As long as you take responsibility and take proper care of your lenses, clean them daily and learn how to turn them on and off correctly, this should not be a problem. The lenses are the same color but have some lubrication in the iris area. If you have significant instability, this may be the only thing that can affect the wear of your contact lenses.

My thirsty daughter wears 10 contact lenses, but she needs them to correct her vision, so it's not just for looking. Most importantly, your doctor will allow you to wear all kinds of contact lenses, treat them and follow all the instructions for your eye care.

Yes, you can wear colored contact lenses from the age of 12. However, there are many other factors to consider (such as general health) that your ophthalmologist will explain.

It doesn't matter how old you are, you just have to be responsible and take care of it, otherwise if you lose it and have to change or sign it you will have a lot of money Will have to spend Repeated infections without cleaning. Or change it to your liking.

If you can, my friends are 12 years old

There is no age limit for colored lenses, just ask your ophthalmologist to fill them.

I'm 11 years old and maybe that's fine.

My son had this when he was 10 years old.