Calopsita Albina

Calopsita Albina

Help with Elena ■■■■■■■■■

The price is small but expensive compared to others, around R $ 150.00 / R $ 200.00.

Same, and I don't know what kind of food or sound tag is, plus © r melr provides extruded root (cacroro type) which Alcon, MegaZoo, Nutrópica can provide. Skip test meals or imbalances as you celebrate the birds to your liking. And too much gyroscope makes you fat and sour.

Choose birds with more force, without putting soil near the cloaca (indicating diarrhea), check if the feet are normal, if the skin is not swollen and if there is no swelling (conjunctivitis).

I don't know him, he lives in Sao Paulo, but it's not hard to get them.

Yes, you need to buy a young filter made by an experienced ■■■■■■■. The mood of the people is like the behavior of ordinary people. (It can be very different, yes, they are just like you, Cicross or human. Yes or unique.)

I had a ■■■■■■■■ Alana, she was so kind and kept pulling me towards the crane! The esp you have is one of a kind.

Calopsita Albina

Calopsita Albina

1. 150 to 250.

2. Yes, exceptions.

3 ° ol red, color or uniform, yellow and clean, health latest.

4. Not to be

Yes

He's a typical ■■■■■■■■ or anise

Hello i have a ■■■■■■■■ alana which i have put on my 170 but i am sure ■■■■■■■■ is rarely found this is a ■■■■■■■■ is normal if change or color pattern you should register if they are any people When it comes to, it belongs to only a few generations. Knows that she will be cool with an extra 3 months deposit.

The price of the filter is from 200.00 to watch or from 400.00 for Mac to eat and breed and is as young as others; the price is the price and they are only but the ash is much less than the healthy gel. Or become a ■■■■■■■ that I don't.

Calopsita Albina