Callipygian

Callipygian,

What is The Definition of Callipygian?

You can define Callipygian as, A beautiful and beautiful ass. This interesting and obscure term (thanks S. Marx, Ph.D.) rarely classifies adjectives and deserves further discussion. A calipigen is called a calipigen with words that shed light on the words. Another recent variety is Callypygous (kallipijus). The word came to English from the Greek calipogos in the late 18th century, used to describe a statue of Venice (OED 1922 says it was actually the name of a statue of Venice), meaning beauty. And there's Page, which means hips. . There are also words for calligraphy (decorative writing) and gymnastics (beautiful gymnastics).

Meanings of Callipygian

1. Keep a well-formed crusher.

Sentences of Callipygian

1. The last thing I saw before I got on my bike was a sniper in Hyde Park Corner, a California man at the War Island Memorial.

Callipygian,

Callipygian Meanings:

1. Callipygian can be defined as, Have a nice, good lock. This interesting and obscure term (thanks S. Marx, Ph.D.) makes adjectives rare and deserves further discussion. Calypso is a clippigen that emphasizes the literal page. One recent type is calypigus. The word came from the English Greek Calipogos in the late 18th century, used to describe a statue of Venus (OED 1922 says it was actually the name of a statue of Venus), from Kalus, meaning Beauty and Pig. What Oaks Mean Callus is also the root of calligraphy (decorative writing) and gymnastics (beautiful gymnastics).

Meanings of Callipygian

1. They have symmetrical hips.

Callipygian,

Callipygian Definition:

• A simple definition of Callipygian is: Have a nice and nice lock. This interesting and obscure term (thanks S. Marx, Ph.D.) makes adjectives rare and deserves further discussion. Callipygian is pronounced Kallipijian and emphasizes the letter pij. The latest type is Callypygous. The word came to English in the late 18th century from the Greek Calipogos, used to describe the statue of Venus (OED 1922 says it was actually the name of the statue of Venus), from Kelus, meaning beauty. , And Peugeot that was. Meaning ocks. Kallos is also the root of the words calligraphy (decorative writing / letters) and gymnastics (beautiful gymnastics).