Call Me Shinedown Lyrics

Call Me Shinedown Lyrics

What do I mean by shadow?

I'm sure this is someone who loves someone who doesn't love you, you know, but he doesn't care

Cover me with lightning, always send me a smile on the way, it hurts a lot but he still loves it

He was willing to trade his life for it.

Call me a sinner, call me a saint, tell me it's over, I'll still love you as he comes and goes, but she won't retaliate, but she cares Will do. But in the end he realized how he felt and had to say goodbye for the last time.

Nothing really lasts until he realizes he's not there.

I'll always keep you indoors ... and you know, I never try to forget: he tried to make it work, but in the end it didn't work.

So on the surface I think it's not a couple in love. But I think it can be applied to a lot of situations like work. Or friendship. But mostly I think it's a relationship.

I'm not sure, but I think so. I love this song too!

I am called Shando

This page can help you.

Come back:

What do I mean by shadow?

I like singing and don't really understand the meaning of the lyrics, please help me.

This song can mean a lot ... I think you will find some meaning in this song ...

But since you're trying to figure out what the band had in mind at the time of writing, I'll share my thoughts with you ... I think he's fighting for his son and his Gaining strength.

I am called a sinner

Call Me Shinedown Lyrics