Buying A Non Op Car In California

I bought a vehicle registered as non-operating (CA). what will happen? 3

I know I need a temporary business license to transfer or use it, but what if I go to the DMV and register it in my name? It's already smog, but I need to know, do I have to pay a registration fee until it's operational? Or what? Help!

No, there are no late payments for non-operating expenses. Do not drive on the highway. The seller should know that, without a license, he cannot agree to a test drive on a defective vehicle. They need one, and one must be available to move the vehicle from one seat to another. Better yet, get a car tied to a folding bed to get it, and if you don't have time to get a one-day relocation permit from their office, DMV doesn't rule out this issue. Can You will only have to pay a fine if the car is driven without a one-day travel permit. I know this because I have a car with a non-operator sitting in the backyard. I got my driver's license when the car was ready for a test drive. Until then, I'll pay a small fee each year to avoid it. You cannot legally park on a public road in Kalia and there is a law in my city that says if I do not have a garage, the car should be parked as far away as possible. Booker is currently my garage. For example, some help you!

To edit:

For your information, DMV will ask if the seller has defiled the car. If they say they got it ... then you are paying the penalty for breaking the law and you have no idea!

Be prepared for the seller to take you to the DMV when you submit a paperwork to sign a form stating that they are towing the vehicle or obtaining a transfer permit from them. Has a one-day relocation permit. Cannot transfer with relevant vendor documents.

Don't be fooled by what the seller says. Let them come into the office and do it all at once. You must pay sales tax in your own name on the day of registration. The label will be sent with a new pink sheet and registration card.

You will also need proof of insurance to obtain a valid STNK document. Your insurer can fax the documents to the DMV or you can bring police evidence the day it is delivered to you.