Burger King Cash Register

Is the cashier service at Burger King difficult? 3

I've never had a cash register at a fast food restaurant and I'm singing about my new job at Burger King this week. The woman who hired me said she would pick me up (preferably in the garage) and I was very nervous. Why is learning to work so difficult and usually time consuming?

Thank you very much

It's not that difficult. All you need to know is the location of all the sandwiches and other items. You might make it on the second or third day, but you'll love the first day.

I doubt they would put him in the car on the first day of work. It will be very complicated for someone who did not know what he was doing.

Burger King Registration

This page can help you.

D:

Is it difficult to use Burger King's cash register?

I've never had a cash register at a fast food restaurant and I'm singing about my new job at Burger King this week. The woman who hired me said she would pick me up (preferably in the garage) and I was very nervous. When is it difficult and how long does it usually take ...

Very easy, just get the money and give the change to the driver, I think they take the order and deliver it to the customer. Not difficult

Oh, if you can count the money and move on, you can use the cash register! Very easy

If you are wondering ...