Bull In The Heather Meaning

What does Taurus mean in Heather? ۔

It's a song, but what does it mean?

Below is a paragraph from the section GIRL ISSUES OF GENDER: Various works by KIM GORDON presented by Tmas S. Caw Thesis that partially meet the requirements of the Master of Music. This section deals with betting on bulls in Heather. I have also provided a link to the article if you want to browse it.

Bell in Heather

In the news, he refers to any dog ​​that resembles an American pit bull terrier, because he doesn't see the difference. When he says pit bull, it can mean anything, Labs, Mustafas and even Badger were wrong bulls. I don't know why they don't have pictures. Maybe they didn't want to change the dogs and found out it's a different breed, so people called and said how stupid they are. That way, they would look like dogs so they wouldn't turn into real dogs. It's just that I think I could be wrong.

Bill de Heather is a runner who also has a folk victory. The song has a really sensational feel to it, so I think it's a girl (Heather) telling a boy (Bell) that she'll be lucky if she plays her cards right.

That means he loves you.