Nutritional informationCalories 110 (460 kJ)
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
|protein||0. ### 7 grams|
- Coors Light (4.2% vol): 102 calories.
- Carlsberg Lite (4% vol): 102 calories.
- Bud Light (4.2% vol): 103 calories.
- Labatt Blue Light (4% vol): 108 calories.
- Brava Light (4% vol): 112 calories.
- Moosehead Light (4% vol): 115 calories.
- Samuel Adams (4.3% vol): 124 calories.
- Coors comes on. Jean Claude Van Damme’s Coors Light beer is an American classic and with only 102 calories, one bottle is ideal for life-conscious beer lovers.
Coors Light Lager Beer Pack of 12 bottles, 12 fl oz, 4.2% Vol.
The most likely way beer adds to belly fat is by adding extra calories to your diet. Other types of alcohol, such as spirits and wine, contain fewer calories per standard beverage than beer. This means they are less likely to lead to weight gain and belly fat.
- Beer - Carbohydrates - Calories - Alcohol content.
- Special beer. New Belgian fat tire - 17.3-165-5.2. Unfiltered wheat Boulevard - 13.6-150-4.5.
- High-end consumer beer. Additional crown - 13.9-148-4.9. Heineken - 10.6-166-4.9.
- Blonde beer. Luce Michelob - 11.7-134-4.3.
- Low-carb beer. Bitburger Light - 3.5-89-2.8.
- Non-alcoholic beers. ODouls Ambre - 18-90-0.4.
Dietary guidelines recommend that carbohydrates make up 45-65% of your daily calorie intake. So, if you’re on a 2,000-calorie diet, aim for around 225-325 grams of carbs per day. However, if you need to lose weight, you will get results much faster if you consume 50 to 150 grams of carbohydrates.
Barbell Brew had the highest amount of protein (6.6g). Budweiser American Ale contains 0.5 grams of protein per 100 grams of product.
In general, beer has more calories than wine, but the difference in calories between the two is mainly due to the residual carbohydrates in beer, as most wines have a rather low sugar content. And in general, spirits, including vodka, tequila, rum, and gin, are free of carbohydrates and sugars.
Calories in beer
Alcohol itself contains calories, not to mention all the sugars that make our favorite drinks so delicious. And with around 180 calories, a pint of beer has 50% more energy than a small glass of wine, enough to handle the extra pounds. For moderate drinkers, however, the differences seem small.
A 12-gram bottle of Stella Artois contains 150 calories, while a bottle of Budweiser Select contains only 120 calories. Since the number of calories on most alcoholic beverages is voluntary, it is often difficult to know how many calories your favorite beverage has. And - perhaps - ignorance is happiness.
Budweiser is advertised and branded with 5% AbV. Bud Light is said to have 4.2% AbV.
That’s 2.7 grams of sugar per 100ml of Fosters, which means a pint contains just over 13.5 grams, or nearly 27 percent of the recommended daily sugar intake. A pint also has around 170 calories, making it a little less flammable than a 175ml glass or red or white wine.