Definition of Browsing:
Survey goods for sale in a leisurely and casual way.
Vegetation, such as twigs and young shoots, eaten by animals.
Exploration of the World Wide Web by following one interesting link to another, usually with a definite objective but without a planned search strategy. In comparison surfing is exploration without a definite objective or search strategy, and searching is exploration definite in both objective and strategy.
(of an animal) feed on leaves, twigs, or other high-growing vegetation.
An act of casual looking or reading.
Synonyms of Browsing
Scan, Read, Skim, Leaf, Flick through, Glance, Look, Look around, Look round, Have a look, Window-shop, Peruse, Graze, Feed, Eat, Nibble, Crop, Pasture, Ruminate
How to use Browsing in a sentence?
- They reach upward to browse on bushes.
- Timmy was supposed to be doing his homework but spent more time On the Internet, browsing the web and talking to friends.
- A moose needs to eat forty to fifty pounds of browse a day.
- Some people just like to go browsing so you need to have things in your business that will catch their eye,.
- A browse through the sports pages.
- I was browsing the internet and my friend came in and told me that there was a video that I had to watch.
- He stopped to browse around a second-hand bookshop.
Meaning of Browsing & Browsing Definition