Brisket In Spanish

Brisket In Spanish

Translate into Spanish: How do I say sinus in Spanish?

In Mexico, we say solid meat (as opposed to solid pork). But I'm not sure about other Spanish-speaking countries.

Given in Spanish

This page can help you.

Come back:

Translate into Spanish: When do I say breasts in Spanish?

I don't understand ... I speak Spanish, but I don't know the word breast !! I googled and got a mixed answer. On the one hand, the skirt looks wrong because it is a stack of stones, a completely different cut of meat! Breasts come from cow's breasts, not from ...

This page can help you.

Come back:

Translate into Spanish: When do I say breast in Spanish?

I can't understand it ...

I can speak Spanish, but I don't know the word science! I googled and got a mixed answer.

One is that the skirt looks wrong because it's a stack of stones, a completely different cut of meat! Chest comes from chest ...

Stack pack on the menu

Chest or chest equivalent

There are regional and even local differences in Mexico. In particular, northerners have different options for cutting and labeling meat, such as butchers in Chas.

Chest: Chest

This is in the chapter. The front of the chest, the leg, is commonly used for stewing. The back of the chest is a flat cut that Americans often call a fracture. This is a kit that is usually made for stews in Mexico and needs to be ordered or cut, especially in the morning.

In Mexico, butchers have to order a bracelet, boneless (breast, flat cut, boneless) to understand the cut they want.

Edit: The breast is a piece of flesh that shapes the muscles of the penis with surface and depth, which is more easily taken from the animal. This is an important cut in the massacre because he was one of the first people to cut once in the channel. This muscle carries up to 60% of the animal's weight. If we say that cows are not equal to human bones, then it is important that the muscles are strong enough to support such weight. Therefore, the breast has an incision with a lot of cheap tissue, ie collagen fibers or cartilage.

And that's the cartilage of the word, that's the name. In the Old Scandinavian language, this part of the animal was called the cartilage, which later appeared in Old English and we know its name today: breast.

If it were a restaurant, I'd correct two names for the dish in Spanish: Peto (PECD Race)

Anyone who is planning to travel to a Spanish-speaking country in the coming months should create a script so that they can talk to Spanish dissenting voters or easily understand if people will talk to them during the trip. Around you, you should speak fluently or better. Close to it

Brisket In Spanish