Definition of Branding:
The process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers mind, mainly through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme. Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
The promotion of a particular product or company by means of advertising and distinctive design.
Distinctive wording or design used to identify a particular brand.
The action of marking with a branding iron.
How to use Branding in a sentence?
- I really liked the branding that Joess used on their bottles because it was a flower stamped right into the glass.
- The first thing youll notice is the cool blue branding.
- The company counted the branding campaign a success when their product became a household name and surveys indicated they had a loyal base of customers.
- The process of branding should be considered in global terms.
- If your are starting a new company one of the most important things you can do is make sure to get the correct branding .
Meaning of Branding & Branding Definition