How to craft your personal brand statement? How to create your own brand statement Start by analyzing the situation: define your values, qualities and passions. Take a look inside first. Plan the company you want to represent. Your external analysis must be groundbreaking. Perform a gap analysis. Simply put, where are you now versus where do you want to be?. Write your request. Now sort everything out. The last word.
What is a personal branding statement?
A personal brand statement is a short paragraph that describes your experience and, most importantly, how your approach differs from that of other experts in your field. It is also the perfect place to identify who is serving you in the market.
What is a brand promise statement?
Definition: Brand Promise. A brand promise is a statement made by an organization to its customers that says what customers can expect from its products and services. It is about using and experiencing a tangible and intangible value proposition.
How do you create a personal brand?
- Know yourself and what you are good at. Your personal brand reflects who you are. So you can't stand out if you don't know.
- Build a memorable brand.
- Conquer your country online.
- Create a website for your domain name.
- Configure automatic updates.
What are examples of personal branding?
- Strategic color. Strategic use of color can be an effective way to increase the visual impact of your personal brand.
- Creative fonts. A font or headset is the representation of letters on a screen or page.
- Awesome video.
- Superb photos.
- Useful images.
- Immersive sound.
- Responsive social networks.
- Interesting content.
What is your personal brand?
Formal Definition of Personal Brand: A personal brand is a widely recognized and generally uniform perception or impression of a person based on their experience, knowledge, skills, actions and/or achievements in this area within the community, industry or market as a whole.
How to craft your personal brand statement examples
9 Great Examples of Personal Branding Messages (Like…)
Step #1 : List your most important attributes (then filter for the unique ones!). Grab a sheet of paper (or open a new Google Docs document).
Step #2 : Define your audience. You can't be everything to everyone.
Why is it so important to build your personal brand?
- Read more about personal branding. An effective personal brand can help you achieve your goals, but it must also have a positive impact on others.
- Benefits of building a personal brand.
- Reasons why personal branding is more important than ever.
- Be patient.
Why do you need to develop your personal brand?
- Make a revolution as a top candidate. If you are currently using a reputable independent platform, you may already have a rating system in place.
- Charge a little more. Having a personal brand sets you apart from the crowd and allows you to ask for a little more.
- A personal brand makes your network grow.
- Makes you cool.
How do you develop your personal brand?
1) Increase your fortune. Assets are the elements around which you build your personal brand. Skills: This is what you are good at. 2) Develop a brand message. A brand message is a few sentences that describe what you have to offer an employer, team or position. 3) Develop personality. Personality identifies key features of your professional personality that can help you set the overall tone you want to set for your brand. 4) Target your audience. Your audience is who you want to show your personal brand to.
Why to create your personal brand?
- Create a catchy presentation. An elevator pitch is a 30 to 60 second explanation of who you are and what you have to offer.
- Make yourself known on the internet. Having a personal brand can help you target your social media activities and improve your website.
- Autonomous network.
- Take a clearer career path.
How do you write a personal brand statement about yourself?
Seven Tips for Writing a Personal Brand Statement: List Your Attributes. Choose an audience. Be honest. Make it unforgettable. Make your own impression = impress others. Promote yourself. To be flexible.
Do you have a Killer Personal branding statement?
You can get a personal statement from the killer. Someone who has been working for you for five or ten years! However, with the proliferation of tasks and the overcrowded digital marketplace, it's more important than ever for your personal brand to stand out. Most people think they've figured it out.
How important is it to build your personal brand?
And one of the most important aspects of building your personal brand is the affirmation that defines what you stand for. This is not limited to a specific employer and, like your position, will not change.
Why is it so hard to establish a brand statement?
The problem with creating your brand message is that it needs serious thought. The first sentence that comes to mind when you think of your personal brand probably shouldn't be your last point.
How to successfully build your personal brand?
- Be concise. Whether you're meeting someone in person or trying to grab their attention through your profile, portfolio, or resume, it's important to make a good first impression.
- Evaluate it regularly.
- Avoid exaggeration.
- Show off your unique strengths.
How are you rebuilding your personal brand?
- Do a brand audit to find out what the problem is. What do they really say about you behind closed doors?
- Determine if you really want to change and why. Once they know what the problem is, they have to accept it and make a decision.
- Create and ■■■■■■■ your action plan for change.
- Be open about your mistakes and seek help.
How to craft your personal brand statement template
How do you write a personal brand statement? Start by writing down your most important professional or business qualities on a piece of paper. When the list is ready, review it carefully and select the ones that make you unique. They are your unique selling point of PVU.
What should my personal brand statement look like?
Keep your personal brand message concise and reflect your skills. Here are some examples of well-written personal brand statements: "Provide good marketing." Content marketing evangelist. “Half geek - half marketing - 100% social nut! “Business Development.”.
What is a personal brand statement for college students?
What is a personal brand statement? Your statement consists of 12 sentences that answer what you are good at (value), who you serve (audience) and how you make it unique (PVU). Summarize your unique value proposition. Your personal brand statement is unmistakably recognizable to you and only to you.
What are some great examples of personal branding?
- Noah Kagan. Starting a business is not the easiest thing to do.
- Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary Vaynerchuk is arguably one of the most prolific entrepreneurs in America today.
- James LeBron. LeBron James is one of the most successful basketball players and athletes in the world.
- Leonardo Dicaprio.
- Mo Farah.
- Sean Ogel.
- Danny One.
- Jeff Goins.
- Neil Patel.
- Gordon Treadgold.
What are the types of personal branding?
According to the study, there are six main characters who best define the types of personal branding: altruistic, upstart, hipster, boomerang, connectors, and selective. Each type of brand represents a motivating force through which people share information and determine how they are perceived in their industry.
How to define your personal brand?
Your personal brand is the way you promote yourself. It's a unique combination of skills, experience and personality that you want the world to see. It is a story about your history and how it reflects your behavior, your attitude, your words and your unspoken relationships and attitudes. Use your personal brand to differentiate yourself from others.
How to craft your personal brand statement for accountants
Personal brand statements are short statements that summarize what you do, why you do it, and what sets you apart from others in your field. In other words, this is your unique selling proposition. These statements generally consist of one or two sentences and should be memorable, compelling and memorable.
What is your brand statement?
Your brand statement, also known as brand definition, summarizes all of your thoughts about your company's mission, values, promises and character in a concise statement that defines what you do, where you stand out and what the whole is. weather.. is committed to. to deliver.
What is your personal brand
What is your personal brand? Your personal brand is the way you promote yourself. It's a unique combination of skills, experience and personality that you want the world to see. It is a story about your history and how it reflects your behavior, your attitude, your words and your unspoken relationships and attitudes.
What does it really mean to have a personal brand?
A personal brand is a widely recognized and generally uniform perception or impression of a person based on their experience, knowledge, skills, actions and/or achievements in a community, industry or the market as a whole. Personal brands can be specially adapted to reinvent the public figure.
How important is your personal brand Really?
- Branding is more than just looks. New.
- Branding and public perception. If branding were just about design, any company rebranding would be very successful, even with the introduction of a new logo.
- The design is exactly what you need.
What is one reason communicating personal brand?
What is one reason that personal communication with a brand is important when looking for a career? The ability to present yourself as a valuable professional determines whether your contacts are willing to help. What is the quality that makes a personal brand effective? This shows the value of people to the employer.
Why do you need a personal brand?
Personal branding is becoming increasingly important thanks to social networks. Consumers have the opportunity to learn everything about a business, including who owns it. In the current media environment it is important to be transparent and show who you are. People want to do business with other people, not companies.
What is a personal brand statement and why is it important?
By creating a strong personal brand, you can capture the attention of potential customers, customers and employers and make them see your value as quickly as possible.
How do you write a brand statement for a small business?
Sometimes it helps to create a brand statement that focuses on your target audience rather than their knowledge or skills. This is especially true if you operate in a niche market or with a specific customer base. Help your small business make a big impact.
Where should I put my personal brand statement on my resume?
Resume: You can showcase your strengths to recruiters by placing a personal brand statement at the top of your resume next to your name. Online Portfolio - A personal brand statement can be a great slogan for your online portfolio. Here are some examples of personal branding you can reference when creating your own brand:
What is the difference between a brand statement and a mission statement?
A brand statement keeps the public, customers and customers informed about your actions. A mission statement describes what your company does internally. In general, a mission statement makes more sense than a brand statement.
What is my brand statement?
A brand statement is more than a slogan. It is an expression of a company's location and a tool that guides it into the future. The brand message is also a criterion in any business decision to ensure that the efforts are not directed against them.
How to build your personal brand?
- 1. Discover who you are. To create a personal brand that accurately reflects your personal and professional identity, you must first know:
- 2. Decide why you want to be famous.
- 3. Define your audience.
- 4. Find your dream industry and follow the experts.
- 5. Request information meetings.
What does individual branding mean?
Individual marking. Each brand, even within the same company, has a unique name, identity and image, allowing the company to target different market segments, adjust pricing and marketing strategies, and share the image and reputation of different products.
What are some good examples of branding?
Household Economics and Finance Marketing and Sales of Business Resources. What examples of co-branding are there? Good examples of companies include Cobrand Fatburger and Buffalos Café, Schlotzskys and Cinnabon, Betty Crocker and Hersheys, Nike and Apple, and Vendante and 3M.
How do you establish a personal brand?
You create a personal brand through a personal branding process and strategy. The purpose of defining the terms "personal brand" and "personal brand" is to provide formal definitions of these two terms according to their modern meaning and to separate the two terms for clarity and precision.
What is the difference between “personal branding” and “ objective”?
The "personal brand" is a goal and the "personal brand" is a process and strategy to achieve a goal. You create a personal brand through a personal branding process and strategy.
Individual brand name
Name of the individual company. part of a brand name that identifies a specific product when it follows a brand name, for example in the Holden Commodore brand, Holden is a family brand and Commodore is an individual brand.
What are some examples of brand names?
Examples of descriptive trademarks: Toys R Them E * Trade General Motors YouSendIt The Weather Channel Bank of America.
How to create the perfect brand name?
How to create the perfect brand positioning strategy. Always start with your brand strategy. Word display. Once you've created your positioning strategy, make a list of keywords based on your value proposition, core values, mission statement, or mission statement and use those etymologies. Semantics. Compliance.
What are the different types of brands?
There are many things that can be signs. The different types of brands include individual products, product lines, services, organizations, individuals, groups, events, geographic locations, private labels, media and electronic brands. The most common type of brand is a tangible individual product, such as a car or drink.
What are the best brands of vehicles?
- Mercedes Benz. Mercedes-Benz has been on the road since 1886 and works wonders for its technology and performance on all other car manufacturers.
- Are you here. Tesla, a revolutionary battery company, is best known for its electric vehicles.
- Rolls Royce.
- land rover.
What is an example of a brand?
Starbucks, YouTube, Google, Coke and Nike are examples of well-known brands. A brand is a word given by a manufacturer to distinguish itself or its product in the market. The brand is often prominently displayed on the product, advertisements and marketing communications.
Individual brand definition
Custom branding is a marketing strategy where each product sold by a company has its own brand. Politics helps to create a unique image and identity. It also enables the brand to take a clear positioning against competing brands.
What are the advantages and disadvantages individual branding?
- Benefit: Increases awareness and loyalty. Branding helps consumers develop a specific image with qualities and characteristics that entrepreneurs want to associate with their company and its products.
- Advantage: Protection against competition.
- The downside: it's expensive.
- The downside: it's hard to change.
What does personal branding mean to you?
Personal Branding describes the Prozess, durch den Einzelmensen and Unternehmer sich unterscheiden und hervorheben, indem si ihr einzigartiges Wertversprechen, ob beruflich oder persönlich, identifizieren und artikulieren und artikulieren und flat artikulieren und artikulieren.
What is example of individual and family branding?
In the family brand, various products are marketed together under one larger umbrella brand. Examples of well-known brands include Ford Motor Company, Apple Computers and Bath and Body Works. With individual branding, each product is advertised as a separate unit, such as B. Absolute Vodka, Egg Waffles, and Oreo Cookies.
What is brand statement?
- Definition of the brand message. So what is a brand statement?
- Make a brand statement. When it comes to marketing or branding of any kind, you need to know your business inside out.
- Creation of a personal brand. Creating a corporate brand statement and a personal brand statement requires many of the same considerations.
A family brand can be defined as a series of different products belonging to the same brand and marketed under the parent brand. Different products with different images are placed under the main brand or matrix. The family brand is also known as an umbrella brand.
What is a family brand?
Family brand. Family branding is a situation where a parent brand is already linked to several products through brand extension.
What is family branding?
- Easy and cheap promotion of all products, especially those on the market.
- Integrated marketing communication is sufficient for all individual products.
- Individual products benefit from brand recognition by the parent company and rely on simple advertising.
What is family brand name?
A brand family is the use of a brand for two or more products and services.
What is family of brands?
Definition: a family brand. A family brand can be defined as a series of different products belonging to the same brand and marketed under the parent brand. Different products with different images are placed under the main brand or matrix. The family brand is also known as an umbrella brand.
What is a personal brand promise?
Author and personal brand consultant Susan Critton describes a personal brand promise: “Your brand promise is your unique value proposition that you give to your target market and that your brand will deliver. This is the essence of your proposal and it will help you understand how you see your personal brand.
What is a brand promise?
A brand promise is a statement of the unique value of your company and the benefits of doing business with you. Explain to your ideal customers why your company is the ideal choice.
What is a promise statement?
Alternatively, a professional promise is a comprehensive statement from the client. These statements reflect your company's continued and ethical commitment to its customers. Promises are great ideas. The professional promise then translates your commitment to the customer.
What is a company promise?
The brand's promise is to expand the company's positioning. When viewed as fertile ground for a brand to germinate, grow and thrive, then a brand promise is a branded product - a tangible benefit that makes a product or service desirable.
What does it mean to have a brand essence?
The essence of a brand is the feelings that customers expect when interacting with a brand. It is this elusive characteristic, perceived by the customer, that sets the brand apart from the rest of the market. The essence of the brand determines the raison d'être of the company, it sees it as the soul or DNA of the brand, which can be felt wherever the brand is present.
Where can you buy essence cosmetics?
Where can I buy Essence cosmetics? Gasoline cosmetics can be bought online here from the official online gas store in the United States! Canadian shoppers can shop online at Target, ULTA, Fred Meyer, Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart stores.
What is the brand essence wheel?
The brand's essence wheel is, in a nutshell, the emotional heart of every brand. A branded gasoline wheel generally consists of three rings, each with a different quality. Physically, it can be divided into an outer, middle and inner ring. The outer ring contains the general characteristics of the brand.
What is an essence statement?
Declaration of gasoline. It is a philosophical description of an institution and its employees (students, employees, lecturers, administrators, administrators and alumni) of who they are and who they will become.
What is a brand promise statement in marketing
Definition: Brand promise is defined as consumers' expectations of a brand experience. It's a short and simple statement that tells buyers what to expect from a brand. In one line, the Brand Promise defines the scale of the brand in terms of product category, organizational values, quality and price.
How to create a better brand experience?
- Mission Define a goal. The brand experience must be focused on what it stands for.
- Know your audience. Take care of your customer's brain, shoes and heart.
- Create and evoke emotions.
- Interact with your customers.
- Research your competitor.
What does it take to define your brand experience?
Ultimately, brand experience is a free term for integrated marketing that focuses on ideas driven by a passion for creative solutions. In other words, give your audience an engaging and engaging experience on YOUR terms and they will be worthy of your appreciation, trust and attention. At least that's what it means to us!
What does brand experience mean?
Brand perception is a term used to describe the overall impression of a brand that a potential consumer has. No physical unit can be identified as a brand experience.
What is a brand experience agency?
It is a brand development agency that solves real-life business challenges through a smart combination of strategy, creativity and culture.
What is your brand promise?
A brand promise is a natural extension of the building blocks of your business strategy: mission, vision and values. The brand promise provides a powerful and engaging new storytelling platform where these highlights can be explained, integrated and updated.
What is the Disney brand promise?
Disney's brand promise is "Fun with Heart". These three words are the driving force behind everything they do and they always keep that promise. 3. Manage your brand. Brand loyalty in everything from theme parks and cruises to movies and TV shows sets Disney apart from the competition.
What is a brand promise statement definition
A brand promise is simply a customer's expectation expressed in a sentence of one or two lines. With new brands, the brand promise is the expectation you want to inspire future customers. With well-known brands, it's about looking at what the customer expects.
What is a product promise?
Any representations made by the seller regarding the quality, condition, or reliability of the product that you trust when purchasing the product may serve as a warranty. A direct statement, ■■■■ or written, promising that a product will meet certain expectations is an express warranty.
How to build a real personal brand?
Here are some tips from my experience to build a strong brand: Be original. What makes you unique or special? Be creative. How would you like people to think and feel after talking to you instead of being honest? Build brand awareness, tell the truth and become a trusted advocate and source of access. Be relevant. Brands are not created from scratch. be consistent. Be passionate.
How to build and promote your personal brand?
- Stop playing trivia. As I say in my coaching program, minimizing yourself and keeping yourself small won't help anyone, so stop doing that.
- Be the voice people will hear. One of the best ways to promote yourself and your work is with a guest blog.
- Network, network, network.
- Be your own publicist.
- To combine forces.
- Your photo.
What are the steps to creating a brand?
Building your own brand basically consists of 7 steps: Research your target audience and your competitors. Choose your purpose and your personality. Select your company name. Write your motto. Choose the look and feel of your brand (colors and fonts). Create your logo. Apply your brand throughout your business and grow as you grow.
How can you establish a successful personal brand?
- Create a vision for your brand. The brand vision is captured as a mission in the present tense, as if you have already achieved it.
- Determine why you want to be famous. If you were to be known as a global goto expert on a specific topic, what would it be?
- Define your audience.
- Develop a consistent message.
- To be honest.
- Create your own website.
How to create your brand?
- Decide what you want to write.
- Do your research.
- Submit your product or service.
- Write the definition of your brand. Your brand definition describes what you offer, why you offer it, how your offer is different and better and what is unique.
- Develop your name, logo and slogan.
- Launch your brand.
- Manage, manage and protect your brand.
How do you create a personal brand image
Start by profiling your typical audience: who they are, what they like and dislike, and what other brands they are associated with. If that helps, paint a face and give it a name that best matches your view of them.
What is the best way to create brand image?
When developing a brand image, you have to meet a number of requirements: Identify the most important target groups. The first step is identifying your target audience. Define key business goals. You have to know where you are going before you can get there. Define your brand's personality. Once you've identified your key audience and your key business goals, it's time to build your brand image. Develop key messages.
How to create an unique brand?
How to create a unique brand Determine your goal and objectives. As I mentioned before, finding a destination is the most important aspect of the branding process. Focus on your subject and your personality. This is a bit like the previous point, but the goal here is to develop your personality. Choose the programs that best represent you and your business.
How to create your own brand logo?
Open canvas. If you're not already signed in to Canva, you can do so using your Facebook or Google account. Already a user?. Choose a Professional Template Explore Canva's extensive library of logo templates that you can customize. Customize your logo design. Make sure your logo really fits your brand by changing everything in your design. Get creative with additional design features. The drag and drop tool makes creating logos fun and easy. Browse millions of icons, images, stickers and vectors for you to use yourself.
How to create your own brand?
- Research your target audience and your competitors.
- Choose your purpose and your personality.
- Select your company name.
- Write your motto.
- Choose the look and feel of your brand (colors and fonts).
- Create your brand logo.
- Apply your brand to your entire business.
How to begin designing your brand identity?
- Have a clear purpose and positioning.
- Define your brand and slogan.
- Make a great logo.
- Choose the correct font.
- Choose your color scheme.
- Choose the right iconography, graphics and images.
- Create a website.
- Create great signage.
- Highlight a beautiful structure.
- Use these branding strategies
How to build a strong brand identity?
- Create a unique value proposition. The first thing to do when creating a corporate identity is to set a benchmark for your values, culture and services.
- Focus on your target audience.
- Create a creative and engaging visual stimulus.
- Build your brand identity.
- Evaluate and refine your brand identity.
How to determine your brand identity?
- Define your audience. Before positioning your brand for audience engagement, you need to have a certain level of understanding of your audience to meet their needs and wants.
- Define your mission (why your brand) After talking to your audience for a while, take the time to evaluate your business.
- Define your brand identity.
How to develop your brand identity?
- Be clear about your brand strategy.
- Visual search.
- Make a final mood board (Stylescape). Stylescapes is a mood chart that will take you to the next level.
- Start creating drafts.
- Look at the color and meaning of different colors.
- Choose the font.
- Market guarantee.
- Apply this to digital.
Where can I create a realistic person?
Method 2/3: Use Character Motivation Download Article Give your character a purpose or desire. One of the most distinctive aspects of your character should be his purpose or desire in the story. Consider your character's strengths and weaknesses. The impeccable hero or the heartless villain will side with the flat characters. Tell your character. Create a sworn enemy for your character.
How do you create a character?
Create your own fictional character. Determine your starting scenario or scenario. Start with five questions and answers, like a reporter would, and work your way up from there — think outside the box. Start with the archetype/model. Add specific features. Determine your character's goal or goal. Give them an attitude. Give your character a quirk.
How do I design a character?
- Explore the real world. If you know how people and animals move and express their emotions, you can create beautiful characters with believable facial expressions.
- Analyze the designs of famous people. Study your favorite characters to determine visual appeal and how the character designs support the story.
- There is a return.
How can I add my own branding logo?
- In edit mode, click Themes at the top of the screen.
- Click + Create new topic.
- Scroll down to the logo
How to quickly design your own logo?
- Check out some of the best practices for custom logo design. Before diving into the actual design, it's important to learn some of the best practices for designing your own logos.
- Brainstorm for work. It is important that you have 20-30 minutes before you start and that you have a really solid foundation to learn how to design a logo.
- Choose a design tool.
- Choose a font for your own logo.
Does your logo equal your brand?
Contrary to popular belief, your logo does not match your brand. Read this statement a few times if you need it. The logo itself is not your entire brand. This is actually a very small part of your brand.
How to create a personal logo?
- Determine if your name matters. The answer depends on the URL of your website or the name of your company.
- List your values. You need to understand your personality before designing a logo that fits your brand and business.
- Create a mood chart.
- Find a suitable color scheme.
- Choose the correct font.
- Experiment with logo styles.
How many designers are on making the cut?
In this first season of Making the Cut, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn took 12 renowned designers from around the world from New York to Paris and Tokyo to become the next global fashion brand. Winning skins are available every week on Amazon in Making the Cut Store.].
What is making the cut on Amazon?
How to buy the winning looks on making the cut?
Each week, the winning looks are on sale on Amazon at Making the Cut, and the newest designer receives a million dollars to invest in his brand. English , العربية, more. Look. To wear. Shop Making the Cut and meet the presenters, judges and designers. By placing an order or browsing, you agree to the terms.
What happened on the first episode of making the cut?
The first episode kicked off with the designers' inaugural briefing, where they worked from home before starting Making the Cut. Each designer created two looks that epitomized their brand idea: the runway look and the accessible look, which were unveiled during the fashion show.
Why do you need a personal brand statement?
And remember, your personal brand statement should help you stand out in your area. To be successful today, you need to discover what you do best, who you do it for, and why you do it better than anyone else. These elements are the essence of your personal brand message, which should be effective, authentic and memorable.
What is your personal leadership brand?
Define your personal leadership brand in five steps. What results do you want to achieve next year?. Why do you want to be famous? Trisha knew she was considered technically proficient and hardworking, but a little aloof. Determine Your Identity The next step is to combine these six words into three two-word sentences that reflect your identity.
What is my leadership brand?
The guide symbol represents your personality and uniqueness as a manager. Communicate the value you offer. The leadership brand is appearance, the goal is to achieve results.
What is a leadership brand?
A landmark is a series of inspiring buildings that you project and experience. A testimony of good conduct reflects the strengths others see in you and what you see in yourself. A Certificate of Integrity reflects your passion and your passion for being known and developed.
How do you write a good mission statement?
Read the mission statements of other companies, but write a statement that applies to you and not to the other company. Make sure you really believe what you write - your customers and employees will quickly discover the lies. So listen, show the design to others, ask for their opinion and listen carefully.
What is an example of a good mission statement?
- Google: Organize the information about the worlds. Google changed its mission in 2014 to display a more positive tone.
- Starbucks - Inspire and nurture the human spirit. Starbucks mission embodies more than a coffee product.
- Nike: inspiration and innovation for all athletes.
How to write a mission statement?
- Write down what is most important to you. Start by thinking about who you are and who you want to be.
- State your main goals. Then take the time to think and write down your biggest personal and professional goals.
- Talk to your colleagues. Talk to your colleagues and mentors and ask them what they think are your greatest strengths.
- Determine the legacy you want to leave behind. Think about what stamp you want to leave on the world and how your skills will help you do that.
What to put in a mission statement?
Essentially, a mission statement summarizes everything that something is. Simply put, for a presentation, this summarizes the purpose of the presentation. Maybe for fun.