Definition of Brand personality:
Brand personality is a set of human characteristics that are attributed to a brand name. A brand personality is something to which the consumer can relate; an effective brand increases its brand equity by having a consistent set of traits that a specific consumer segment enjoys. This personality is a qualitative value-add that a brand gains in addition to its functional benefits.
Human traits or characteristics associated with a specific brand name. Common characteristics or traits represented include uniqueness, sincerity, intellectualism, competence, excitement and sophistication. The brand personalities gives consumers something with which they can relate, effectively increasing brand awareness and popularity.
Brand personality is a framework that helps a company or organization shape the way people feel about its product, service, or mission. A company's brand personality elicits an emotional response in a specific consumer segment, with the intention of inciting positive actions that benefit the firm.
How to use Brand personality in a sentence?
- You should try to have a great brand personality so that people will always have positives thoughts when they think of your company.
- A company's brand should aim to elicit a positive emotional response from a targeted consumer segment.
- It is important for a company to accurately define its brand personality so it resonates with the correct consumer.
- We have developed our brand personality to connect with customers on a personal level so our brand is very memorable.
- We wanted to put a lot of brand personality into it because we knew that it would attract people and generate more income.
- Brand personality is a set of human characteristics that are attributed to a brand name.
Meaning of Brand personality & Brand personality Definition