Definition of Brand identity:
The visible elements of a brand (such as colors, design, logotype, name, symbol) that together identify and distinguish the brand in the consumers mind.
Chooses its nameDesigns its logoUses colors, shapes, and other visual elements in its products and promotionsCrafts the language in its advertisementsTrains employees to interact with customers.
A set of attributes designed to distinguish a particular firm, product, or line, with the intention of promoting awareness and loyalty on the part of consumers.
Brand identity is the visible elements of a brand, such as color, design, and logo, that identify and distinguish the brand in consumers' minds. Brand identity is distinct from brand image. The former corresponds to the intent behind the branding and the way a company does the following—all to cultivate a certain image in consumers' minds:.
How to use Brand identity in a sentence?
- You should try to have a strong brand identity so that people will always want to come back to your brand.
- The brand identity of Under Armor, Inc. is known to most Americans; and is easily recognized by members of the military and law enforcement as a high quality product.
- Building a positive, cohesive brand image requires analyzing the company and its market, and determining the company's goals, customers, and message.
- As we design our new logo and pamphlets, we must remember how crucial a role they will play in our efforts to establish our brand identity in this new market.
- Building a positive brand image can bring in consistent sales and make product roll-outs more successful.
- Brand identity is the visible elements of a brand, such as color, design, and logo that identify and distinguish the brand in consumers' minds.
Meaning of Brand identity & Brand identity Definition