Definition of Brand awareness:
The extent to which consumers are familiar with the distinctive qualities or image of a particular brand of goods or services.
Extent to which a brand is recognized by potential customers, and is correctly associated with a particular product. Expressed usually as a percentage of target market, brand awareness is the primary goal of advertising in the early months or years of a products introduction.
Brand awareness is a marketing term that describes the degree of consumer recognition of a product by its name. Creating brand awareness is a key step in promoting a new product or reviving an older brand. Ideally, awareness of the brand may include the qualities that distinguish the product from its competition.
Products and services that maintain a high level of brand awareness are likely to generate more sales. Consumers confronted with choices are simply more likely to buy a name brand product than an unfamiliar one.
How to use Brand awareness in a sentence?
- Brand awareness refers to the familiarity of consumers with a particular product or service.
- The Nike corporation has done an excellent job in brand awareness by making their swoosh one of the most instantly recognizable logos on the planet.
- In the cover letter I sent to the marketing company, I emphasized my extensive experience with brand awareness and brand development.
- You need to always have good brand awareness so that you know how people are perceiving your product and business.
- A brand awareness campaign seeks to familiarize the public with a new or revised product and differentiate it from the competition.
- A campaign to increase brand awareness.
- Social media has become an important new tool in brand awareness marketing.
Meaning of Brand awareness & Brand awareness Definition