Brajole

Brajole

What is the best Italian Zol / Jool version (SP?)

I wanted to try it because I made it for Ray, everyone loves Raymond ... and how thick a steak should I use? I am thin

Chilean beef

For 4 people

Cut 1 pound round boneless meat, 4 thin slices 1/3 inch thick.

4 pieces of Kyoto.

1 table pignoli nuts (pine nuts)

2 tablespoons chopped pecorino romaine.

2 cloves of garlic.

2 tablespoons celery, garnish.

1/2 cup oil.

2 28 ounce cans of imported Italian tomatoes.

1/4 cup tomato puree

2 leaves

3 fresh basil leaves, cut into small pieces.

1 medium-sized yellow onion, finely chopped.

2 carrots, finely chopped.

2 celery sticks, peels, fine ground.

1 cup dry red wine.

Spread the dough on a digging plate.

Salt and pepper to taste.

1. Place each cutlet between 2 layers of plastic wrap and thicken 1/4 inch with a meat grinder. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place a slice of kyoto on top and sprinkle evenly with pagonoli beans, pecorino romano, garlic and celery. Roll the pieces, place them on top and tie with wire.

2. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large pan over medium heat. Dip the cheese into the flour, remove the excess and place in the pan. Cook for about 15 minutes until all sides are kneaded.

3. Heat an extra 1/4 cup of oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and celery. Cook, stirring, until tender but not crushed, 10 minutes. Add seaweed, bay leaf, salt and pepper.

4. Add the red wine and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, 2 minutes. Tomatoes and their juices pass through a grinder or sieve in a pan. Fill half a can of tomatoes with water and add to the pan. Add tomato puree, reduce heat and cook the meat until tender, 1.5-2.

5. Sprinkle basil on the muffins and cook for another 2 minutes. Spread the sauce on a serving plate and serve immediately.

You are right about your critical comment. I have gone there many times. The trick is to cut the steak into thin slices and make it a little thinner. The round kit is the most insecure, but I also have side walls.

When the meat reaches the desired thickness, I add salt and pepper, sprinkle in thin slices with parsley, parsley and citto, then wrap and tie well. Ken cable

Fry in 1/2 and 1/2 oil (to increase air smoke point) until soft on all sides.

Add 1 cup broth, cover and cook over low heat.

Add 1 can of pear tomatoes (sliced) or good quality tomato puree.

Add 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.

Continue to cook on very low heat for 1 1/2 hours.

Season with salt to taste and serve with a side pan (with sauce)

Brajole