Boys Like You Are A Dime A Dozen

Are people like your currency? ۔

Come back on Sunday, you are very hot.

He can take you or leave you. They are waste paper. He should have filled the sandbox with you long ago.

What do you like with rice? Like a traitor

A man from Carnival.

This literally means that 12 children like her are worth a penny. He is not very capable in context and people like him are common.

Are you a boy 3

Take Back Sunday, UR So Last Summer Speech.

He can take you or leave you. They are waste paper. I should have filled the sandbox with you a long time ago.

You like it with rice. Like nonsense

A man from Carnival.

A dozen cents literally means you can buy 12 for 10 cents. Meaning to find / find cheap or easy instead of being a rare and useless treasure.

That means you have about 10 out of 12. It would be a better compliment if they say you are one in a dozen, maybe you are wrong !!

A penny seems a dozen times too cheap. I haven't reached downtown 99 cents or dollar stores yet. MDR

Tell me a dozen simple or easy ways.

PD: I love this song!

This means that you are not alone in being surrounded by dozens of people like you. Your interchangeable friends.

That means they're simple, easy to find, or better than anyone else.

It is an expression of contempt that women have for weak children or for needy, shallow men who have not won any real battle in life and who do not have real love or much character.

That means it's easy to find guys like you.