Bosch Washing Machine Symbols

What does the tap symbol on a Bosch washing machine mean?

| Here you can find out how to deactivate the childproof lock on your Bosch washing machine. Tap the icon. The water pressure is too low or the inlet hose is blocked or broken. Check the water pressure directly on the tap with a bucket.

And what does the drain symbol on a Bosch dishwasher mean?

The faucet light comes on According to the instructions of the Bosch dishwasher, this means: The water inlet hose is kinked when the light comes on. The tap is closed. The filter in the inlet hose is clogged. Filters are clogged or clogged.

What is also the key symbol on Bosch washing machines?

Depending on the model of your washing machine, a key symbol or a CL appears on the screen when the childproof lock is activated and all buttons on the washing machine are deactivated. Press and hold the Home button for three to five seconds until you hear a beep and the key icon disappears.

And what do the symbols on the washing machine mean?

Washing Machine Symbols Laundry Drawers Once you’ve prepared your clothes and selected the best wash program, temperature and spin cycle, it’s time to add what keeps your clothes clean: detergent, conditioner and pre-wash! I = pre-wash. II = main wash. Flower symbol = fabric softener.

What does the e15 code mean for a Bosch dishwasher?

The E15 error code on the Bosch dishwasher informs the user that the leak protection has worked. This means that water has entered the machine body or that the float (a special switch that activates the protection system) is blocked. The leak sensor is defective. Blockage of the drainage system (filter, pipe, sewer).

Can you reset a Bosch washing machine?

Even if the Bosch washing machine does not have a reset button, owners of these machines can still cancel a load and change the washing settings in the blink of an eye.

What’s wrong with my Bosch washing machine?

Troubleshooting Bosch washing machine error codes

Why is the red light on the Bosch dishwasher flashing?

The flashing red light clearly indicates that the door is not locked. The solution is to reset the door lock or simply replace it. The dishwasher is 4 years old and this was the first problem.

How do you empty a Bosch dishwasher?

How to force break and insert a Bosch dishwasher

What does e09 mean for a Bosch dishwasher?

Bosch dishwasher error code e09. The symbol E 09 indicates problems with the heating element. Most likely, the device has burned out and needs to be replaced, but it’s not that simple. The dishwasher water heater is different from the washing machine water heater.

What does the tap mean?

1. Faucet A faucet used to draw water from a pipe or barrel. Fire hydrant, faucet, faucet. Touch, touch a controller to control the flow of a liquid from a tank. Plumbing an inventory for the distribution and use of water in a building.

Why is the washing indicator on my Bosch washing machine flashing?

The active light on my Bosch WFL 2260 washing machine flashes when a washing program is selected. This happens after the water has entered the soap chamber, usually after a few minutes. Resetting the program allows you to continue washing, but sometimes multiple resets are required.

What do the symbols on the Bosch washing machine mean?

If your Bosch washing machine detects a problem, it will indicate an error or flash a symbol or light. Here you can find out how to deactivate the childproof lock on your Bosch washing machine. Tap the icon. The water pressure is too low or the inlet hose is blocked or broken.

What do the symbols on the labels mean?

In drying mode: a dot indicates that the garment can be dried in the tumble dryer at a low temperature. Two points mean dry to medium. Three points mean that the hay is drier. A dry symbol with a filled circle means dry without heat.

What does P in the circle mean in the washing instructions?

The dry cleaning icon is a circle. If the clothes are clean, the circle is marked with a P. Garments that need to be cleaned under normal circumstances have the letter F in a circle. A circle crossed by a line means that it is not allowed to clean the object.

How can I read the washing symbols?

Washing symbols

What are the three containers in another washing machine?

• Main wash compartment: main wash detergent, softener, pre-wash detergent, bleach and stain remover.
  • Rinse aid compartment: Fabric softener (fill up to the MAX mark).
  • Pre-wash: detergent for pre-wash or starch.

How do I cancel the washing program of a Bosch washing machine?

How to interrupt a wash cycle in a Bosch dishwasher

Which three compartments does a washing machine drawer have?

The detergent drawer is divided into 3 compartments: the compartment marked 1 is for prewash detergent and the compartment marked is for special additives, fabric softener, perfume, starch, cigarette lighter, etc. The compartment marked 2 is for the laundry for the main wash.

How do I repair the Bosch e23 washing machine?

Error E23 or E35

How do I reset a front loading washing machine?

Unplug the washing machine from the mains or switch off the machine’s power switch. When the device is off, press and hold the START / PAUSE button for 5 seconds. Reconnect or turn on the washing machine.

How do you reset a Bosch Maxx washing machine?

1. Turn off the machine (turn off 0)
  2. Open the door.
  3. Turn on the machine for the first program.
  4. Close the door.
  5. Turn off the machine.
  6. Turn the machine on to the six hour program, this is the spin cycle.
  7. Press and hold the Down option (this is the button on the left side of the screen)