Definition of Bookmark:
Record the address of (a website, file, etc.) to enable quick access in future.
Feature of some programs that allows insertion of a placeholder to re-access a particular place or point without scrolling through the entire document.
Internet browser feature that allows a user to go back to a previously visited website by clicking on the saved link - without retyping the sites address. Called also favorites.
A strip of leather, cardboard, or other material used to mark ones place in a book.
How to use Bookmark in a sentence?
- It contains books, journals, little cards and bookmarks.
- We had used the bookmark feature to ensure that the five key websites could quickly be accessed by the employee.
- When you bookmark a site it is a good idea to place the bookmark in your bookmark s bar on Google Chrome for easy and quick access to the site.
- You should set a bookmark for an important site that you will check often so you can get back to it quickly.
- If you think politics is the ultimate game, be sure to bookmark eVote.
Meaning of Bookmark & Bookmark Definition