Book/Share

Book/Share,

What is The Meaning of Book/Share?

1. Book/Share can be defined as, The cost of the book for the year (or company equity) per share.

Literal Meanings of Book/Share

Book:

Meanings of Book:
  1. A written or printed work that consists of pages that stick to one side or are sewn together and tied in an envelope.

2. A set of blank sheets of paper for writing.

3. A series of interlocking stamps, stamps, matches, fabric patterns, etc.

4. Buy the book (accommodation, location, etc.) in advance (tickets).

5. Record personal data formally (someone who has violated the law or regulations).

6. Get started immediately.

Sentences of Book
  1. Book with selected poems

2. Calculation

3. Sample book

4. I booked a table in Swan.

5. The police hired me and took me to the train station.

6. Did you just eat and order pizza and lemonade?

Synonyms of Book

record book, charter, diary, logbook, title, secure, arrange, opus, work, pocketbook, fix up, reserve, binder, timetable, bag, publication, journal, scratch pad, storybook, exercise book, volume, tome, guide, hire, notebook

Share:

Meanings of Share:
  1. A portion or portion of a large sum of money that is distributed to a certain number of people or in which several people contribute.

2. One of the equivalent shares in which the company's share capital is distributed, thus a portion of the profits is preserved.

3. Examples of posting or forwarding content on websites or apps on social networks.

4. Putting a part of (something) with someone else or with someone else.

5. Its acronym is called.

Sentences of Share
  1. Under the proposal, investors will pay a higher proportion of the required annual fee.

2. Sell ​​your shares on BT.

3. He was shared 25,000 times on Twitter and 117 likes on Facebook by 7:30 p.m.

4. She shared a cake with him.

Synonyms of Share

go fifty-fifty in, apportionment, bit, interest, part, piece/slice of the cake, division, quota, dividend, lot, slice, measure, commission, moiety, ration, piece of the action, allocation, due, allotment, allowance, equity, go Dutch, portion, go halves in/with, rake-off, quantum