Bona Fide Sub-Contractors

Bona Fide Sub-Contractors,

How Do You Define Bona Fide Sub-Contractors?

Offer services that include materials and labor costs. For example, a contractor who considers himself a very good subcontractor prepares an invoice that includes labor and materials. They are expected to have their own liability insurance, but if their policy does not provide adequate coverage, the liability may be transferred to your employer. Therefore, it is important for employers to notify all their employees to insurance companies so that they have adequate insurance.

Definition of Bona Fide Sub-Contractors: If you take out employer liability (EL) insurance, you must tell your insurer how many employees you have. If you have a subcontractor, it is important to understand the difference between a particular contractor and a misunderstood contractor when answering this question.

Literal Meanings of Bona Fide Sub-Contractors

Sub:

Meanings of Sub:
  1. A submarine

2. A compound

3. An alternative

4. Take one's place

Sentences of Sub
  1. I made a stupid bet to myself that if I had a vegetable day that wasn't on my diet yet, I would just give up.

2. I cheated a bit today at Lunch Quest when I got back to Goose, where I had mushrooms, peppers, and melted cheese sandwiches and a cup of coffee for 3.50.

Synonyms of Sub

deputy, cover, surrogate, stand-in, act as a substitute, reserve, stand in, act as stand-in, locum, ancillary, sit in, act as locum, understudy, fill in, alternative, proxy, locum tenens, fill-in, hold the fort, act as deputy, stopgap, standby, be a proxy, relief