Bmo Plus Plan

Bmo Plus Plan

Any comments on the BMO Plus plan? 3

You are planning to get this account soon and would like to know other people's opinions about it.

Yes, I am currently a full time student. Does this really mean I am getting a free plan or it has hidden costs? Please ■■■■■■ as much as you want. :)

The BMO Plus plan offers 30 transactions per month. The plan is free as long as you can verify that you are a permanent student, which means you will need to bring your schedule, school certificate or student ID card with an expiration date. Has changed If you are under 21, you do not need to prove that you are a permanent student. After graduation, you can use this plan for free for one year. As long as you stay within the limits stated in the best banking guide, there is no hidden fee in the plan. You will receive a free email transfer every month and everything else will be billed to you. Even if you do not use BMO Mae Bank to withdraw money, withdrawals will be charged, for example if you use TD mae or mae at a convenience store. You are not eligible to receive airline mail by purchasing your debit card with this package. If you want to know what other banks offer, take a look, because I don't know.

BMO Plus Student Fees

$ 10 per month hidden fee x.x.

Bmo Plus Plan