Blueberry Buckle Baby Food

When did Gerber stop making blueberry cats? ? 3

Do you know the online address from where I can still pick it up ????

You can try the Gerber website first!

Blueberry gerbera wheat

Blueberry baby food ble

This page can help you.

D:

When did Gerber stop making blueberry cats? ?

Do you know the online address from where I can still pick it up ????

I bought it a few weeks ago. Your company may have stopped selling. As far as allergies are concerned, I didn't even bother. My pediatrician says that my only real concern is children with a family history of food allergies. No one in my family or my husband's family is allergic to anything. Personally, I find all this fuss objectionable. Did any of us come to D? My parents fed us at the table very quickly. When we were very young we ate nuts. I ate blueberries as a child. No one knows anything about this allergy.

Water (main ingredient), blueberries, sugar (no nutritional value), corn flour (no nutritional value), wheat flour (allergen), vanilla (no nutrient), citric acid, vitamin C, concentrate Lemon juice (no nutritional value). ()) And cinnamon juice (no nutritional value). Designed for taste and desire to buy more. When feeding a baby, look for food on the label as the first ingredient, then water for processing, and finally ascorbic acid (vitamin C), which strengthens the supplement.

Did they really stop ???? IT's my third baby sings to eat baby food and I can't wait to feed him like that because my other 2 kids really enjoy it!

I'm more worried about why they put all the food in plastic containers! I prefer GL!

I hate to say that, but it's time. Red fruits can cause more allergic reactions.