Blue Lacy Australia

Blue Lacy Australia

Can You Find The Best Blue Dog In Australia? 3

I know that sounds like it and maybe I haven't done much research, but it's easy :)

So yes, can you earn blue money here in Australia?

update

Blue tip

Blue Lacy Australia

Blue Lacy Australia

For sale above blue

I have been with all breeds of dog for 30 years and have never heard of this breed. Is this a recognized race? If so, is there another name? Look at Vic's dog, maybe they'll help you, I took a look at the site, they look like a great breed.

Not from me (handling dogs for 25 years and years with the AKC filing board), I don't think Ordinary Blue Lacey will be a capable dog supplier for you. They're not a relaxed race, they're tough, and they want preparation and preparation (every day), and intense cardiovascular exercise that you can't complete. If you are a dog supplier, this breed will lose your referrals. They are research and shepherd dogs who can work hard (for which they were bred) and are very territorial. They are often used to hunt wild boar! I have no experience with Lacey because she is a sensitive breed that would be best suited to your tastes. I suggest you get your 2D decision making lab here: Dog Manual, Dog Supplier or Cia High End. When researching every dog, be sure to find a dog trainer who will work with you and possibly help you. The dog will be better off according to your preferences. (Many supply dogs are tested by other people and then offered / mediated) instead of in your home, for you or some of you. I see that it can do that for you (but it is not impossible).

Blue Lacy Australia

Blue Lacy Australia

This is the Ozzy dog ​​page, but the blue cover is missing.

I've never heard of this breed in Australia and it certainly won't be on the Australian kennel board, but there's nothing to stop you from importing it!

You can import them from Reports. Also, it's from New Zealand, but no, you can't play Australia unless it's imported.

Blue Lacy Australia