Bloomberg Terminal: What is the Meaning of Bloomberg Terminal?
The Bloomberg Terminal is a computer system that gives investors access to Bloomberg's data service, which provides real-time financial data, news and world news. Investors can also use Bloomberg's Terminal Trading System to facilitate the placement of financial transactions such as stocks and options transactions. Bloomberg charges an annual subscription fee, which includes the cost of a proprietary e-commerce system that costs between 20,000 and 24 24,000 per year.
- Developed by businessman Michael Bloomberg, the Bloomberg Terminal is a popular hardware and software system that gives investors access to real-time market data, investment analysis and proprietary trading platforms.
- Due to the relatively high cost, Bloomberg terminals are widely used by large institutional investors, portfolio managers and financial analysts.
- Bloomberg offers independent stock research to investors with over 1,500 resources, charting tools and business analytics for buyers and sellers.
- Bloomberg's main competitor is Thomson Reuters, which offers Akon, a suite of software products designed to help investors analyze and trade financial markets.
- Bloomberg and Reuters compete with other companies that offer similar products at lower prices, including Capital IQ and Fact Set.
Literal Meanings of Bloomberg Terminal
Meanings of Terminal:
At the end or end of something, formed or located.
Establishment or establishment of a transport terminal.
Forming, forming, or designating parts far from the center of the body or the end of a series.
(Flowers, flowers, etc.) are picked at the end of stems or branches.
(A disease) predicts death, especially one that cannot be cured slowly.
Having or being associated with an incurable disease.
Extreme and usually beyond healing or regression (used to emphasize the extent to which something is considered bad or unhappy)
End of railway or other transport line or station at this point.
Arrival and departure of passengers at the airport.
Installation that stores oil or gas at the end of a pipeline or in a port.
Connection point to complete the circuit.
A device in which the user enters data or commands into a computer system and displays the received output.
Sentences of Terminal
Type of investigation
Awaiting a detailed review of the needs of the telecommunications industry, I suggest that the deadline be moved to March 31, 2005.
The law sets deadlines for domestic workers who arrive without a written agreement, in any case only applicable to British domestic workers.
The last date of 1914 presents a preview of the progress made during the last half century.
In the first case, the charter orders the use of a vessel which cannot be executed until the end of the terminal.
However, the current exhibition may extend the deadline suggested by one or the other author.
Sometimes even the final degree can fall outside the immediate discipline of the recruitment department.
As a final assessment at the end of the project, the children were asked to write another story in the same format.
Synonyms of Terminal
untreatable, thorough, stop, perfect, halt, last, real, concluding, PC, total, end-stage, finishing, ultimate, closing, absolute, veritable, stage, utter, output device, out-and-out, inoperable, input device