Bloatware

Bloatware,

Definition of Bloatware:

1. Software with unnecessary bells and whistles (often poorly written) that consumes vast amounts of disk space and random access memory.

2. Software whose usefulness is reduced because of the excessive disk space and memory it requires.

How to use Bloatware in a sentence?

1. My elderly aunt often forwards me emails that are loaded with bloatware that slow my computer down and make me worry my computer is going to catch a virus.
  2. I downloaded a suite of utilities that I thought would improve the performance of my computer but it just turned out to be bloatware and took my computer to its knees and pretty much unusable.
  3. The bloatware was too much to handle for our old computers so we had to downgrade to a bare bones piece of software.

Meaning of Bloatware & Bloatware Definition

Bloatware,

Bloatware means,

• You can define Bloatware as, In the field of computers, software that requires a lot of computational memory takes a long time to load and therefore does not work properly.

Meanings of Bloatware

1. Software that is less usable due to more disk space and memory.

Bloatware,

What is Bloatware?

1. In the computer field, the software consumes so much memory that it takes a long time to load and does not work properly.

Bloatware,

Bloatware means,

1. Bloatware can be defined as, Software in the field of computing that uses computer memory so much that it takes time to load and does not work properly.

Meanings of Bloatware

1. Software that is less used due to more storage space and memory usage.

Sentences of Bloatware

1. Dirty cross-platform bluetooth that requires a complete overhaul.