Blizzard Account Management

How do I unlock Battlenet?

Remove a player from the blacklist

1. At the top left of the app, click the Blizzard logo.
  2. Select your settings.
  3. Choose Friends and Chat.
  4. Click Show Block List.
  5. Select Battletag and click Unblock.

What if you block someone on BattleNet?

The lock only prevents communication and association (feature coming soon). It does not delete threads or messages. So they might not know you’re online right away, but that doesn’t mean they can just create a new account to find out.

So the question is: why is the wow account blocked?

We will temporarily suspend Blizzard accounts if access changes. This could mean that you were logged in a long time ago or that you were logged in from an unknown location. We have sent you an email with a link to reset your password which will unlock your account.

You may also be wondering how can I get my Blizzard account back?

Access personal confirmation to restore your account. The canceled Blizzard account will be kept for 37 days. You can restore your account through the personal verification process. Once your account is restored, your personal data and payment history will be restored.

Can you block someone on battlenet?

Block a Player In chat, right-click the player’s portrait or battle tag and select Block. Note: If the player is currently on your friends list, you will need to remove them first. Click Lock to confirm.

What if you block someone on wow?

There is nothing strange or systematic about this. Block someone on social media which is definitely the type of battle markers similar to all that work this way. If you block someone on FB, they will be removed from their friends list and it will appear that you have deleted your profile.

How do I find my Discord block list?

It’s as easy as blocking, as long as you can find the username in the chat log or friend list.

What if you block someone in Overwatch?

Blocking will make the text chat no longer visible, it will not prevent you from being with that person.

Can you message non-friends on BattleNet?

If so, I am devastated. Thank you for replying. In my experience with BattleNet, you can only whisper when you are friends with someone. If there is a player in your group (green), team (blue) or game (orange) you are participating in, everything you write will be seen among all players of the same class.

How do I deactivate Real ID on BattleNet?

Why can’t I log into my Blizzard account?

Common Problems

Will Blizzard Delete Old Accounts?

Up to 8 WoW licenses can be assigned to each account. No, they don’t remove inactive characters.

What is my Blizzard account?

A BattleTag ™ is a player-chosen nickname that identifies your Blizzard account on our games, websites, community forums and more. Only one BattleTag can be associated with a Blizzard account. BattleTag Friends is not available in the whole region.

How can I get my old World of Warcraft account back?

How to reactivate your WoW account

How can I contact Blizzard customer service?

How can I reset my Battlenet password?

Log in and click the Account button at the top of the page. Then, on the next page, click Settings and choose Change Password from the drop-down menu.

How do I download WOW Classic?

To install World of Warcraft Classic:

Can I merge an old WOW license with my Blizzard account?

You cannot merge accounts. Moving a Warcraft Account does not move any items, pets, groups, etc. related to the Blizzard account. In some situations it is possible to combine Blizzard accounts by transferring different game licenses from one account to another.

Battle Net is offline?

This is a feature that users have been asking for for years. If you appear offline, you will appear offline for everyone on your Blizzard friends list, Blizzard said. Once you join a game, the experience of appearing offline may vary slightly depending on the game you are playing.

Why is my Blizzard account suspended?

How do I unlock my Wow account?