Blank Text Message

Blank Text Message

What does it mean when someone sends you a blank text message? 3

I text a friend from time to time and it's usually a good answer. It happened once.

Is this a sign that the person is ignoring you?

I work for the Molepé service provider and meet with them occasionally. Most pnes can't send empty messages. You have to write to send.

This usually means that there is something wrong with the message you are sending. For example, if you send a text message with * or some other strange symbol, the network will think it is a message for the network, not for you, and you will receive a blank message from you Will be. Or images can sometimes be blurred like this.

Sometimes the focus does not match the network. I want to assure you that you will not receive your message.

Hahaha i don't know I once sent a blank text message to my friend and pretended it was ... tps or s / t.

, Your friends can have fun with you.

I suspect you sent a blank message on purpose. Your tires may be stained or you may have accidentally pressed them.

Maybe he wanted to write you a letter but his intention changed. But then he sent a blank text instead of returning it by mistake.

I know it's usually random when I send blank text ... and I don't understand ...

I will ask you to make sure.

Maybe they don't know what to say or they don't want to talk to you.

She is very smart!

I'm going to do it now!

Blank Text Message

Blank Text Message

If a boy is too close to you. I prefer to feel that way. Maybe you're dealing with something you don't think you can communicate with everyone, and that's different. As a friend, you can give him a room. I hope you will be good friends. Finding true friendship is tiring. You can consult Jesus at the appointed time, He knows your friendship better than anyone else, He will help you in your loneliness and teach you skills. You seem to be good at making friends, so don't overdo it.

Empty text bubbles.

Blank Text Message

Blank Text Message

I think they are trying to avoid it when they send empty messages. Hahaha i will sing next time

Blank Text Message