Definition of BlackBerry:
The prickly climbing shrub of the rose family that bears blackberries.
Mobile smart device that combines a number of functions including emails, web browsing, text messaging, schedule management, and mobile phone into one portable handset. The BlackBerry was developed by Research in Motion and is considered one of the leaders in the smart device industry. A number of corporations have adopted the BlackBerry to remain in constant communication with their employees and clients.
Gather blackberries in the wild.
An edible soft fruit consisting of a cluster of soft purple-black drupelets.
How to use BlackBerry in a sentence?
- I had my blackberry device that I had juvt bought from the store and I was excited to show my friends.
- The blackberry was useful in receiving the email from the client immediately so we could communicate with them at any time.
- Sweet muscadine grapes, blackberries, apples, jujubes and a host of other fruits will be available at these upcoming sales.
- Business professionals often prefer to use a BlackBerry mobile device because of the various office tools and services that its interface provides.
- She asked me to go blackberrying with her.
- They attack the stems of roses, blackberries, raspberries, and dewberries growing in damp, shady places.
Meaning of BlackBerry & BlackBerry Definition