Definition of Binary system:
Number system that uses only two values (0,1; on, off) to represent codes and data. Since zeros and ones can be easily represented by two voltages, the binary system is the foundation on which digital technology is built. Every digital computer whether a pocket calculator or a mainframe uses the same binary notation.
A system in which information can be expressed by combinations of the digits 0 and 1.
A system consisting of two parts.
How to use Binary system in a sentence?
- The binary system which governs information technology is one of the most ancient staples of ornamental practice, as is the mode of visual generation by pixels in mosaic and weaving.
- If you are working with codes you must be able to know how to use the binary system to its full effect.
- If you want to make a program to speed up how your office computers work you can use the binary system .
- My friend, a computer geek, attempted to explain to me what a binary system was and how 1s and 0s worked and I went to sleep very quickly.
- The binary system of state and public schools.
Meaning of Binary system & Binary system Definition