Big Bill Brumsey

Big Bill Brumsey

Looking for information about blues singer GL Bromsey. Can anyone help me? ۔

The famous blues singer does not get entry on Wikipedia or anywhere else. If anyone can help me I would like its history, discography and some details.

I think 1, 2 and 3 have the answer, although all Bsey is present (not only is there information that there was a patient in the emergency installment who said he was with Midi Waters, BB King and gll Bsey, But it can also refer to gl

g He is a great guitarist and singer of blues, folk blues.

His best song is probably the key to the highway, which many people like. His style includes everything from delta blues and raga time to popular melodies. If you're looking for some recordings of this, I recommend the Smithsonian Lok Ways:

http://www.folkways.si.edu/searchresults.aspx? sPhr ...

There are some great clips on YouTube. I'm not sure they're still there, but it's worth a look.

When buying a disc, make sure it is not electronically subject to stereo or other similar conditions. (No problem with locomotives) The sound will be hit. Get a mono-speaking recording.

Gll Broonzy is a real gentleman ... his autograph is gll Blues, which he compiled from letters sent to Yannick Bruynoghe Belgium.

Big Bill Brumsey