Big 5 Skateboard

Big 5 Skateboard

Can I buy a skateboard with g5 sports gear? And what is an Air Walk (Canadian Board)? 3

If not, where can I find a complete cheap skateboard or just a board for 160?

No, don't buy boards from sports stores unless they are selling real products. The G5 doesn't have real skateboards, so avoid their skateboards. Find a local skater or, if you can't find and buy a different site online, this is a good place to go, but try to find other sites as well.

Airwalk is not one and is reliable for bridges. My friend has a long board, but since he doesn't need much power, that's fine. But there are many things to look for in a regular deck. Assuming you're almost a better player, Plan B, Anjui and Hatat are good decks. Do not lift the deck while singing. So you probably don't want Z, Baker, or Mystery. Store or zoom online. Boardp Jays, or even your local Spdak are the best places to get.

If you can, I suggest you apply for the card on a website like CCS or enable mail order. Sports stores often have useless auction boards that are very slow.

I wouldn't shop at a sports shop with a cheap board, but take a look at a good skate site and you'll find a full board or board for 60.

Big 5 Skateboard